8

In xiao Family, zhan's parents sit on one side of the dining room while yibo's parents sit on the other. Yibo is sitting very politely between his parents as if he is very innocent and everyone present is just looking at him as he behaves like this.The marriage talks between Mr. Xiao and Mr wang are going on and their children wedding date is fixed and both the families agree

Zhou cheng knows that yibo is very afraid of his father so as long as his father is there he will be polite and not cause any trouble.

The date of engagement is shown in time
Yibo wore a black coat and looked very handsome and handsome. he sat aside and waited for his husband not yet but soon.Next to him was cheng and his friend Losi .Losi was looking at yibo again and again and yibo was ignoring him because he is now polite because you all know yibo's father is right in front of them.

Then yibo looked at zhan who was coming. Seeing zhan, yibo ran to him and said to him, "Why are you so late? You don't know how long I've been waiting for you."

Zhan gives him a smile and says," yes it is a bit late actually I got an urgent call"

Yibo then took zhan by the hand and brought him to the stage and held the microphone in front and started announcing everyone," thanking everyone for coming to this party.Today is the engagement of me and my future husband so bless us all.And another thing, my future husband is very good looking, so no omega in particular will be looking at him."

Hearing yibo's words, yibo's parents and zhan's parents all laughed at such words and zhan bowed his head in shame.

Party start and they get engaged and everyone is fed and everyone enjoys a lot

As they sit down after eating and everyone leaves to go home, Losi comes in front of him. Yibo ignores him at first but Losi grabs his hand and says ,"yibo I had to tell you something."

"say yes"

"Actually, that day when you flirting with me, you did it as a joke, but since that day, I liked you and I loved you too.I know today you're nobody else's I'll never have you but still I want to tell you the words inside my heart that make me feel uncomfortable"

Lusi said the words together as she wondered what yibo reaction would be
She knows he won't like her but she still doesn't want yibo to hate her

Then yibo looks at losi with a smile and says," you have a great choice...
Your choice is much appreciated. Yes, the one you like is very beautiful, smart, handsome, but the great one is the best Wang yibo
But sorry the seat next to me is booked now "- he says looking at zhan and winking at him
He then turns to losi and tells him, "If you want, we can be friends today."

Losi is very happy with this and she catches yibo case and says," yes of course"

Zhan was very jealous seeing all this, he felt like giving yibo a punishment now that who he belonged

When yibo entered his room freshened up at night, he was a bit surprised by the scene zhan in front of him because zhan was a very scary deadly aura in front of him.

Then yibo also said with a slightly nervous smile, "you know... I....

Zhan was slowly approaching yibo with his deathly look and he pinned yibo to the wall at one point

He came so close to yibo that his breath was coming over his face zhan looked terrible as his eyes were red with anger and yibo closed his eyes for the first time he was scared.

Then zhan slowly whispers in yibo's ear ,"how dare you hug someone else.You now have to remember who you belong! Baby boy "

Yibo opens his eyes and looks into zhan's eyes telling him," I belong only you"
Zhan then looks at yibo and says with a crooked smile and saying ,"this don't forget later I will punish you for this today."
Hearing zhan's deep voice, yibo's whole body trembled. It was the first time in his life that he was afraid of someone like that.