6

When zhan woke up, he had a terrible headache.He is unable to open his eyes properly due to headache. But he is surprised when he sees yibo by his side.But his eyes widened even more when he saw yibo's condition.

He shakes yibo's body with his trembling hands. But zhan is scared to see yibo unconscious.

" yib- yibo" -  zhan said in his trembling voice.

But yibo has no words.Zhan was horrified to see yibo in such a state that his soul seemed to have left his body. Tears rolled down zhan's eyes. Zhan found numerous bite marks on yibo's body He was surprised to see these marks.

He then removed the sheet from them and saw that they were both naked. Zhan's head starts to hurt a lot, he puts his hand on his head and slowly remembers all the events of yesterday.When zhan remembers everything he is startled like a ghost at first but slowly a smile forms on his lips.Because he likes yibo a lot, he understood that at the party last night.It was only when yibo was flirting with his younger brother's friend that he realized that he could not see or tolerate anyone else with yibo.

He thinks that maybe because of doing those things last night, yibo is still very tired or his consciousness has not returned yet.Then zhan gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom and comes out fresh.

When zhan takes his phone to call the doctor for a checkup on yibo but he saw a video cames on his mobile.The video notification was on his mobile. Maybe someone shared the video and sent it to his mobile.Zhan's eyes widened when he saw that video because it showed Zhan being forcefully intimate with Yibo.But after seeing this video, zhan realizes that it is editing  video because he remembers yesterday night very well.

But zhan couldn't understand who made their last night video. Zhan looks at it now and thinks to himself that maybe it's yibo's work.

But he could not understand why yibo would do such a thing.
Zhan now goes to yibo and starts calling yibo.When zhan sees that there is no sound from yibo, he uses his phone to call his personal doctor to come home. he goes to the washroom and brings a thin wet cloth to clean yibo's body.

But just then his mother enters zhan's room with the coffee in hand but the coffee falls from her hand when she finds yibo in zhan's room like this.

Zhan is surprised to see his mother and quickly  blows the sheet off yibo's body.

Zhan was surprised to see his mother like a ghost, he only wondered how his mother came into the room because his room was locked from inside.

........................................................................

Zhan's parents and his brother were sitting in the room and zhan was standing next to yibo. The doctor was checking up on yibo.

The doctor observes yibo and looks at zhan,- "the boy is tired and very weak due to being intimate with him, take care of him and prescribe this medicine to feed him on time."

Zhan's parents were just looking at zhan they could understand what was happening and they never expected this from their eldest son. Zhan is standing low. Zhan looked at Yibo who still hadn't regained consciousness.

After the doctor leaves, zhan's parents motion for zhan to go into the living room, and zhan follows his parents into the living room.

Zhan and his parents leave, as soon as cheng gets up and grabs  yibo's ear and said annoyely- , "If you don't end your drama now, I will wrap your ear right away."