5

Cheng was in the car with Meng jiyi, they were on the road and far away from home.Cheng stopped the car in the middle of the road and looked at Meng jiyi who was still mumbling drunk. Cheng placed both his hands on Meng jiyi's cheeks and lifted him up a little.Meng jiyi had tears in her eyes as she removed cheng's hand from her cheek and said in her drunken voice, "You don't touch me, you're not good."

Cheng looks at Meng jiyi and says, " do you like me"

Meng jiyi nodded her head in agreement like a little girl.

Cheng kissed Meng jiyi on the forehead with a sweet smile.And looks into Minji's eyes and says," then why are you marrying my brother"

"I am not marrying your brother, we were just making a plan so that you can confess your love to me in front of everyone."- Meng jiyi said

Chang was surprised to hear Meng jiyi words, he could not believe that his brother had such a plan

Meng jiyi continues, "I thought you like me so I wanted your brother's help to tell me your love but you love someone else and want to marry him."

Meng jiyi started crying like a baby. Cheng shocked to hear about  Meng jiyi. What did he think and what happened?

He wanted to kill himself now with his own actions.He acted like a donkey and he brought another donkey friend to ask for his help

He quickly hugs Meng jiyi  and says - ,"I love you too jie jie".

"Don't lie, why are you lying, you have a boyfriend"-  Meng jiyi

"No I made my friend a fake boyfriend for the test just like you fake fiance for the first test."- Cheng try to convince her

She was watching Cheng with big eyes .

"That means you also love me and all these things are fake"- Meng jiyi

Cheng happily nodded in agreement

Meng jiyi kisses Cheng on the lips without any late. Cheng is a bit surprised at first but he continues to kiss Meng jiyi too.

........................................................................

Yibo goes to zhan's room. Yibo closing the door looked back and saw Zhan sitting on the bed with his head down and he was pulling his hair with his hands.

Seeing this yibo gave a mischievous smile and unbuttoned two buttons of his shirt.

Yibo took out his mobile phone from his pocket, switched on the video and placed it on the table next to his, slowly moving towards  zhan.

Yibo is slowly sitting on the back of the book. Zhan is startled when yibo sits on his lap.As yibo sat on zhan's lap   he was feeling zhan's lower part which had become very hard.Sensing this, yibo gives a devilish grin and he slowly moves his hand inside zhan's shirt.

First of all, zhan was intoxicated. On top of that he was losing his own control with yibo's behavior like that. He only looked at yibo with lost full eyes.

Zhan was breathing heavily and he said in his deep voice," get out of my room"

  Yibo watched zhan's condition as he tried to control himself. Yibo gives a devilish grin and slowly lowers his hand.

" don't play with fire, I say get out of my room"- zhan said  when he felt yibo's hand on his lower part.

"But I love playing with fire"-  yibo whispers in zhan's ear And he started licking his ears.

Zhan felt a different excitement and closed his eyes.His breath was very thick, he gritted his teeth and said, "If you play with fire, you will get burned."