3

Zhan and his parents were sitting on the sofa. Their faces were silent and calm. Zhan asked his brother in a calm voice as he nervously sat in front of zhan.

"Then this is the boy you like"- zhan

Cheng uncomfortably nodded his head in agreement. Zhan looks at yibo after hearing the cheng and sees yibo looking at him romantically .yibo looked so engrossed in zhan. He is intoxicated and daydreams about zhan.He seemed to be singing all around him. Zhan's eyes meet yibo's eyes when zhan looks at him.Both of them are lost in each other's eyes.

A different feeling was at work in zhan mind. When he looked into yibo's eyes. And yibo was busy looking at Zhan with his hand on one cheek. Xiao couple and Cheng saw yibo and zhan lost in each other and brought them back to consciousness with a dry cough.When zhan regains consciousness, he is somewhat uncomfortable.

And our yibo gives zhan a silly smile. Zhan ignores yibo's smile and says to Cheng, "you know how our family is and how we like to behave, so teach your boyfriend some manners and make our family worthy."

After hearing zhan's words, yibo got angry him how he could call him bad manners. he annoyingly says zhan ,-

"  made your brother as old as you are, now you want to make me like that.Of course I don't want to old . You have to like me like this or  Cheng baby I will break up with you right now."

Zhan's eyes widen when he hears the strange boy in front calling him old.

' I am  not that old.'- zhan thought

"We don't mind if you want to break up. I don't mind if you want to leave our house."-  Mr. Xiao said happily.Because yibo's behavior seemed very strange and a bit crazy to him. And xiao family is a famous family . he doesn't want any kind of talk or criticism in his family.

"Father-in-law, how can you say this, I came today and fell in love with you. Seeing you, I made a place for you in my heart and you made me leave your house like this."- yibo said with false tears.

After hearing this, Zhan, Cheng and xiao couple were shocked. Zhan looked at Yibo Shockley     

"Falling in love means, you like my little son, don't you?"Mrs.  Xiao quickly said nervously.

Cheng pinches yibo's back very hard and laughs uncomfortably and says, "Actually  Mom , yibo's words mean  is that yibo remembers yibo's father when he saw dad. In fact, yibo is an orphan and lost his parents when he was young. "

Cheng tell complete lies.Because apart from this, he could not think of anything else to explain to his mother.And yibo looks at Cheng and  thought to himself, 'I have such a big family but you made me an orphan bro.Anyway, since you've been with me, you're improving a lot, your mind is growing.'

"Yes father in law, when I first saw you I remembered my father.But I have you sitting in my father's place but you may not see me as your son I am very hurt by your words."- yibo continues to act alongside Cheng.

"Ok ok I was just kidding. Cheng you take your boyfriend to the room."- Mr Xiao said nervously

"I know father-in-law you were just kidding."- Saying this, As yibo tries to move towards Mr. Xiao, Cheng stops him , he holds him by the hand and stands up and drags him into the room saying, "You have come from a long way, honey, take some rest."

Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Xiao were a little nervous when they saw yibo walking towards them but breathed a sigh of relief when they saw their younger son walking up with his boyfriend.

"Cheng baby wait a minute I didn't have a good conversation with your big brother . let me have a conversation"- yibo shout . Cheng didn't listen to his and dragged him upstairs.