edging my life

i'm back bitches
this chapter was made possible by my friend seya

TW: suicide, suicidal thoughts, 9/11

y/ns diary entry:
this is the FIFTEENTH time daddy oncie hasn't let me cum, and i'm so so goddamn sick of it! i always let HIM cum but he never lets me cum. it's always HIM getting pleasured and not me and i hate it. i need to get away from this pain. i think i need to.. e-end my l-life.. there's these really tall towers.. a-and i think i need to jump off there for him to really see how much his edging hurts..

i get up from my laptop and get out a piece of paper and write him a note.

"i've decided to jump off the twin towers, your edging has put my mental health at risk. goodbye daddy oncie."

i get in my car and drive to the twin towers, sobbing my eyes out on the way. i walk up the stairs and stand on the edge, contemplating what i'm doing. but the edging just hurts too much.

i get myself ready on the ledge, and as soon as i'm about to jump, a plane crashes into us, and as the plane hits the building and i fall off, oncie catches me, riding my favourite dildo.

he brings me to the floor, and he rips my clothes off sexily and takes me in for a passionate kiss. he shoves the dildo into my throbbing, wet pussy and thrusts it into me until i finally cum, my back arching and moans filling the street.

we fuck as the twin towers fall over us, not a care in the world.