part 1: you meet the onceler (NSFW)

NSFW!!
y/ns pov:
i sit in the bar, like always, drinking my sorrows away. i've lost my job, my boyfriend and soon it'll be my house. i don't know what to do anymore. soon enough, i have given the bartender the last of my money, the last of my savings and head out. i wasn't even half drunk.

i walk home, crying along the way, regretting everything i've done. i walk to my house, and i grab my key and saw that i have been evicted. i start crying, but i know i need to find a place to sleep.

i walk out and walk into a mysterious forest. i walk for a few more hours and stumble into this forest with colourful trees and cute bears and fish. then i see this man.

this... this hot... stunning... tall... sexy... big dicked... man...

greedlers pov:
im chopping down trees, minding my own business. suddenly, i see this beautiful girl just staring widely at my dick through my pants.

she was stunning. she was tall, hot and sexy. the most beautiful girl in the world. my dick suddenly sprang up, just looking at her.

she stared in shock and then she looked up at my eyes, making eye contact. she was blushing, embarrassed i caught her staring at my dick.

i blushed as well. she just stared at me, not knowing what to say. i finally opened my mouth, trying to say something. finally, i said "h-h-hello ma'am..." i said while blushing. she instantly turned bright red as she said hi back.

she was stunning. and my dick wouldn't go down. i tried to think of stuff like my grandma in her underwear, but it just turned me on more.

"w-what's your n-name?" i said, bright red. "y/n" she said. "oh wow, i thought ur name must've been sexy lady, because you are one" i said, blushing hardly. she started blushing violently.
i was pretty sure she had a female version of a boner.

i couldn't contain myself and i cummed everywhere... she was so hot... so... sexy... so... so... big titted...

y/n pov:
i kept staring at his giant big cock... as he cummed everywhere... it was so hot... so sexy.... wanted him to do things to me.

he suddenly lunged at me, grabbing my face into his, kissing me. he sucked on my face, shoving his tounge inside my mouth. he pinned me up against the wall, still making out with me.

greedlers pov:
she's so... beautiful... her tounge... her body... everything about her... beautiful... sexy...

i grabbed her and pushed her on the floor, ripping off her shirt, exposing her bare chest. i ripped off her pants and then panties, desperate for her wet, desperate pussy.

i grab her tits, playing with them. i long for her body and how she tastes. i lick her tits, her letting out slight moans every time.

"n~n~ngh... oncie... n~ngh... m-more... m-more..." she moans. i suddenly feel something switch in me. i stop and get up and spit down on her.

i grab two pairs of handcuffs that came from behind the tree and tie up her hands and ankles.

i help her up and bend her over the tree so her palms are in front of her holding her up.

i reach out and snap a nearby branch off a tree and position it behind her ass. i run the tip of the stick up her ass. she moans loudly when i suddenly shove the stick inside her.

then i reach down and grab some mud off the floor. i keep thrusting the stick into her while i rub the mud all over her back. i then lean my head down and begin licking up all the mud. it tastes delicious.

y/n pov:
d~daddy m~m~more i~im nearly~ at my c~climax~ m~ m~ h~harder... o~oncie please~

the onceler then flipped me over, having me on my back. he brings his fingers to my pussy, shoving them up hard and fast. i squeal in pain, whimpering and moaning as he shoves his fingers in and out.

my eyes roll back as i'm about to orgasm. he suddenly then pulls his fingers out, and hits me right before it, not letting me cum. he just stands up and walks away, leaving me there.