part 3- triple threat (NSFW)

greedlers pov:
i suck on her face passionately, with y/n against the wall, unzipping my pants, revealing my big, giant, juicy cock.

i shove it up her tight, warm pussy, you whimpering as u get it in. i groan and moan with each bit.

i find some rope in the drawer and i tie her arms together and hang her from the roof. i stick a vibrator up her pussy, insulting her.

"you stupid bitch, struggling to even keep a vibrator up ur pussy"

"you stupid bitch" i say as i hit y/n hard, the vibrator dropping on the ground.

i smirk and i hit her again. "worthless piece of shit. can't even take a hit." i hit her again, this time until you cry.

i shove the vibrator back up her pussy. i shove it up so hard she gasps loudly.

"i-i'm going to c-cum..." she moans.

suddenly, the lorax barges in and sees the un heavenly sight.

lorax pov:
ONCIE, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL TRUFFULA FUCK IS THIS?! i barge in, holding a used condom, when i see them two bastards having sex. with some girl tied up.

some really... hot... sex... suddenly, my furry little dick popped up, the girl gasping at it as the onceler puts a gag in her mouth.

it was so. hot.

greedlers pov:
i see the lorax from the door, so i grab the vibrator from y/n vagina, and slip my big, bulging cock inside her. you moan loudly, squirming. o~oncie m~mphh~mmph~ she moans as i slip my fingers up her vagina fast.

"you're my little slut. my little dirty girl."

i say as she cums all over my fingers, coating them with her sweet little juices.

i pull my fingers out, making her whimper slightly, as i walk up to the lorax. i suck my fingers clean as that small dicked cocksucker stared at me with need. he wanted to join.

i lunge at the lorax, TAKING OFF. i kiss his sweet orange hairy lips, and slide my tongue in his mouth. i noticed he had a boner... that tiny dick of his.

i kiss him some more, really getting my tongue into him. i got down on my knees and struggled to find his hairy little dick, but i found it and sucked on it. o~d~daddy... d~daddy n~nghh o~oncie...

well, it wasn't really a dick. more like a jellybean if u ask me. i suck him dry, and then grab a rope and tie him up.

my two little sluts. my two dirty whores. how would u like to be punished? i throw a blindfold on them and i start by shoving my big, juicy, dripping dick up the loraxes ass, while using my fingers to finger y/n with the most passion ever.

how do u like this, you dirty sluts? i wait right until y/n is about to orgasm, then i take my fingers out and shove them right up the loraxes ass, making him groan.

i rip them out and shove it in the loraxes mouth, forcing him to suck them clean.

y/n pov:
"y/n, touch urself for me." he says as he unties me. "but don't you dare cum. do it hard and passionately but if u dare cum, you'll regret it."

i touched myself, rubbing my clit in-front of him as his large dick longed for my body. i wanted him to punish me. i fingered myself hardly, orgasming within minutes.

"you naughty little slut. desperate for touch. desperate for pain. for punishment. slut.

he smacked me in the face and i watched him get the stick i used as a dildo, and he bent me over with my hands on the bed and my ass up and spanked me.

"count for me u dumb slut." he yelled. o...one... o~oncie it hurts... "Count for me you dumb slut."

t~two... t~three... my face was bright red as i started crying. f~four... i collapse, crying on the floor as the onceler rips up my hair.

"you worthless dirty slut. can't do anything right. i'll come back to you."

i watch him untie the onceler and throw him on the bed.

"you, you dirty little slut. ur going to sit on the  end of the bed and watch us fuck."

i watched them have sex, the onceler shoving his big dick in and out of the loraxes ass.

it was honestly so hot. just watching it got me wetter than the water. (iykyk)

i sat there, it basically dripping down my thighs, and then i slipped my hands right in my pussy, rubbing my clit and fingering myself until it was all over my legs.

the onceler came up to me and forced my legs open, and shoved it right up there, it instantly being covered in my juices.