[ 03. ]

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

[ 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺. ]

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐍

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

A sweet comforting aroma of coffee spread around the area of the café, there sat a male sitting bringing the cup to his lips to take a sip, while thought of ideas on what he should work on.

Being an architect and a fine artist is not easy, it needs an incredible amount of effort, patience and hard work put into it, but unfortunately for the h/c haired male, he was hit by a situation of many artists despise the most.

"Art block is really beating me down to the ground huh.." Seong Y/n whispered to himself, his voice smooth yet soft as he scrolled through the media using his phone, once again taking a sip of coffee, humming right after.

A feeling of boredom settled in, as frustration sneaked in that feeling, he oddly felt so frustrated yet so unfortunately lazy, due to the lack of ideas, the lack of inspiration was bothering him.

He ran his hand through his h/c tresses letting out a rather frustrated sigh. "I wonder what welcomes me later, or even tomorrow." he muttered to himself as he stared at the window, finishing the last sip of his coffee.

It was only then he heard the floor rumble, Y/n widened his eyes from shock gripping on to the table and also the mug that used to hold that bittersweet coffee.

The first thing that ran into his mind was that there was an small earthquake that came unannounced, but that did thought immediately dissipated from his mind when he heard bloodcurdling screams.

Then a sudden Dokkaebi appeared out fo nowhere causing some terrified screams in the café, he must've fallen asleep or atleast got some mental hallucinations or something right?

[∆×√€¢€#!]

Y/n convinced to himself that this is just his dream and not his reality, that's what he thought, but the sudden sinking feeling in his chest feels quite much like a punch in the gut.

[@##&&$#!]

"GET AWAY! WHO ARE YOU!?"

"CALL THE POLICE!"

"Mommy, I'm scared what is that
thing?!"

"Shhh..shh it's going to be alright, my baby we will be fine.. hopefully."

Y/n looked at the people scared for their life, then felt a shiver crawl down his spine when he suddenly heard the Dokkaebi speak in their language.

[Ahem! Ugh! Is this patch even working correctly- oh! There you go..~!]

"What in the world..?" Y/n thought to himself taking his sketchbook with him, closer to his chest, hugging the sketchbook like he did before as a kid. The remaining coffee now cold, on the coffee table, the comforting coffee aroma now gone, replaced by terror and fear.