[ 00. Daffodils]

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

▓▒░ 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱. ░▒▓

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯

Alot of people wonder, what would happen or what would it feel like if their fictional fantasies turned into a reality?

Or what if, you are the one that is fictional your entire life?

How would you feel if you had found out?

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

「Daffodils usually have a positive meaning behind them, rebirth, new beginnings, hope, joy, and good luck.

The first flower whom to have bloomed after winter has said it's farewell to the year, and may come for more years, this flower blooming after the winter's end, could also symbolize the end of the harsh and cold, dark days of December.

It could also relate to a human nature, combining both happiness, and loneliness, and it is truly beautiful. 」

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

A young boy with dark hair and a bandage on his cheek, his hands blustery from his recent experience with school, holding a phone with a tab of what it seemed to be like a web novel.

The young boy, Dokja sat infront of his mother, whom is in prison, the young boy talked about two characters from this web novel, because he knows that no one would understand him better than his own mother, who is almost like his own mirror, or rather it is like his mother is looking at her very own reflection, and it hurts, it pains her that her child is living such a life, but she knows she can't do anything about it.

They both know they're not the best at communicating outside any literary text.

Both Kim Dokja and Lee Sookyung knows how they are with communicating with other people, or even with each other.

“Then the author...” Dokja started as he continued to talk his fingers tend to fiddle, not looking at his mother in the eye because of what she had done.
“The author tends to symbolize this character, with daffodils, I kind of don't understand.” his dark eyes avoided her gaze as much as he does not like his mom, it is much better here than there.

“Oh?” He almost flinched when he heard her voice, he could hear her tone dripping with curiosity of this certain character. “Is this not the same protagonist, 'Yoo Joonghyuk' that you always talk about everytime you visit me?” he did not dare to look at her face at this moment, but he shook his head, this only rose the curiosity of Lee Sookyung, which character had captured her son's love this time?

“May I know this character's name?" Dokja heard her ask, he took a deep breath as he lifted his head this time to look at her in the eye, and she swore she saw a small glint in his eyes, similar to the ones when Dokja once talk about Yoo Joonghyuk.

“His name is, Seong Y/n.”

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆