[ 02. ]

╭────»»❀❀❀««────╮

[ 𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺. ]

╰────»»❀❀❀««────╯

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

「 There are three ways to survive in a ruined world. I have forgotten some of them now. However, one thing is certain: You who are currently reading these words will survive.

- Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World [ Complete ] 」

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

That's what a certain reader had read, he had believed that his eyes had been deceived, blinking before looking at the text once more, almost in disbelief of how the web novel which he has been reading for so many years now has finally came to an end.

"Really? This is the end?" He voiced out his thoughts, still not believing his eyes, for many years he has been reading 'Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World' for so long, it is almost unbelievable to see it end like this.

╭───────────────────────╮

[ Three Ways to Survive in a ruined world ]

Author: tls123

3,149 chapters.

╰───────────────────────╯

Dokja has been reading this novel steadily since his third year of middle school, he always get picked on by the delinquents in his middle school, though he even had to enter a third-rate, local university since he failed his entrance exams, even though he was assigned to military unit at the front lines due to the fact that the military draft lottery went wrong, and even in the present, working as a contractor for a large subsidiary, still without a full time job.

After he stop overthinking his life, he came across a message, from the author of the novel in the previous chapter he was reading.

[ Author's words: Thank you so much for reading 'Ways of survival' up to here. I will come back to you with an epilogue! ]

"Ah... the epilogue still remains. Then the chapter really is the last one." he said to himself as he felt a wave of desolation came upon him, as the story the web novel he came to read, from both childhood to adulthood had come to an end, there he opened the comment box for the last chapter, rewriting the sentences he wanted to say several times.

-Kim Dokja: Writer, thank you for everything in the meantime. I am looking forward to the epilogue.

Dokja felt a small smile on his face as he wrote the sincere words to the writer of the novel, whom became his life outside of reality, for him it was the best novel, even if it was not popular, but deep inside, Dokja knew that he still has many things to say, but he was afraid that he would be quite careless with his words, and he was afraid he might hurt the writer.