¤ Prologue ¤

3rd Point Of View

(Y/n) ran away from home at the young age of six, having realised that her life was something thay she did not want to commit to. It was dirty and wrong and she hated it. So, she left, deciding to become a stowaway on a random ship that led her all the way to Spider Miles, a small port town where (Y/n) decided that she'd rewrite her life. That was where she met a man named Donquixote Rosinante and soon later his brother, Donquixote Doflamingo.

She grew equally close to the both of them as well as a boy who was five years older than her. She created a special relationship with each of them in different ways that felt so new to her after what she'd gone through during her old life. And so, (Y/n) spent three happy years with the Donquixote family before a certain tragedy occured, forcing her to flee from the people she considered family.

For the second time in her life, (Y/n) became a stowaway all the way until she reached a island far away from her old life called Dawn Island. That was when she met a certain trio. At first, she was reluctant to get to know them. After all, she'd opened up before and created unbreakable bonds only to have to run away from yet another group that she considered family. But it wasn't long until that trio broke their way into (Y/n)'s heart.

At first, (Y/n) was dissapointed in herself for allowing herself to become close to yet another group of people. But eventually that dissapoinent faded when everyday became a new adventure for them. She loved her time at Dawn Island- the highs and the lows. After a certain blonde's death, she found herself once again filled with doubts only to have them swept away by a certain freckle cheeked idiot.

"Families always go through loss eventually, but we come out stronger than every by the end of it." He said. And this made (Y/n) question whether leaving the Donquixote family after their loss was the wrong thing to do after all. But if she hadn't, she wouldn't have met the love of her life only a few short months later.

(Y/n) fell in love with Ace over the years of knowing him- growing with him. And Ace fell in love with her the moment she graced Dawn Island, a scowl across her lips as she pushed everyone away. Ace knew in that moment that her smile would be beautiful, and when he finally got her to open up to him- he was pleased to see that it was indeed beautiful. Ace's love grew over the years and he'd come to the conclusion that he'd ask (Y/n) to be his girlfriend the day he turned seventeen.

But unfortunately, they didn't make it that far, as fate caught up and tore (Y/n) away from her brother Luffy and Ace. She was taken onto a ship by men she assumed were pirates. They said that they needed her and had plans for her- which they did. They trained her into becoming their obedient pet- so that once they fed her a devil fruit, she'd be numbly loyal to them. However, what they didn't expect was for this devil fruit to be a fruit so powerful that even the marines feared it and had a four billion berry bounty on just the fruit itself.

These men made their biggest mistake that day. Their biggest mistake was feeding (Y/n) this deadly fruit. Their biggest mistake forced a kind spirit into  a bloodthirsty monster, unleashing her into the new world. Their biggest mistake caused the marine government to hold their breaths at the mention of her name. She couldn't be captured. She couldn't be controlled.

That was, until she met a familiar face- a person that made her realise that there was indeed hope in taming the demon inside her.

(A.N ~ I was going to make the prologue more cryptic, but this will be a complex storyline so I decided to offer more information. This story will be a mix of the present and flashbacks!)

Chapter 1 Quote Teaser :

"Because if we're siblings then....it'll just rule out a lot of possibilities."