seven

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Judith and Hope burst into the church and looked at the scene in front of them

Judith and Hope burst into the church and looked at the scene in front of them. Hayley, Marcel and Elijah were standing in front of a brunette haired girl.

Klaus was laying in a circle in front of the girl unconscious. Feelings of anger radiated off both girls, Hope's face contorting in anger and Judith's eyes turning into their golden hybrid hues. "No!"

"You promised to help us." Judith snarled with narrowed eyes at the young woman in front of her, her eyes still golden as she fought off the urge to transform, knowing she could only hurt the woman with magic.

"But you're not helping. You're hurting us, and we won't let you." Hope grabbed ahold of Judith's hand and the two held their fists up in the air.

A gust of wind rushed through the church making some almost lose their balance as their eyes were trained on the two girls. Hope and Judith stood their ground, completely unfazed by the magic flowing through the room as their powers joined together, becoming more powerful than before. They lowered their hands as the salt circle that binds Davina to the moral plane was forced open and the girl was thrusted back into the ancestral plane.

Klaus's eyes snapped open and the two girls rushed to their fathers arms, who quickly hugged them back just as tight.

Judith and Hope walked into the foyer of the abattoir compound, side by side. Standing in front of a table with that familiar jaw bone on it, surrounded by salt, was a man Klaus had talked to them about. An apparent supernatural liaison or something. Alaric.

"Our dad said you study this stuff," Hope said, looking down at the object in her hand before her eyes traveled to the two her sister held.

"Yeah, that's right. There are a lot of amazing things in the world to study. And some of them are even things that don't want to hurt you," Alaric told them as he looked down at the objects in the girls hands. "And what do you girls have there?"

Hope placed the object from her hand down on the table before explaining. "These are for serenity."

Judith then placed the last two down beside it, just as her sister did before. "And these ones... are for stillness."

Judith and Hope stepped back slightly to admire their work before they nodded their heads in approval, "They'll keep the flowers in bloom."

"Now, did you teach yourselves all that?" Alaric asked them, a small smile on his lips as he watched the two curiously.

"Well, we did read about it in one of Aunt Freya's books. She's helping is learn, but some stuff we figured out on our own." Judith replied, looking up at the man.