five

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Judith awoke, she had found that her family had taken her and Hope to a place they had never seen before

When Judith awoke, she had found that her family had taken her and Hope to a place they had never seen before. Judith was held protectively against Klaus' chest, as Hope was to Hayley.

Judith was nervous, unaware of what was happening with her and where she was . She wasn't afraid of what was to come, she knew an evil was coming. She was more afraid of what evils that had already happened were to come to light during any of this.

When the Mikaelson's entered the old compound, Klaus looked around before he began to speak "Our home. Once the pride of our family, now a flophouse."

The house was a disaster and anyone with a brain and could feel how cold it was could tell that it had been abandoned, and left to rot.

"Indeed, the mighty have fallen." Elijah agreed, despite how worried he was about his nieces, he too felt the disappointment of seeing his once powerful home, a deserted mess.

Hayley, who wasn't worried at all about the appearance of the compound and instead about the status of the two kids' health. Hayley knows that Judith isn't her daughter biologically, but she still felt the overwhelming urge to protect her from any and all danger. And even then, she might as well have been hers.

"Where's Vincent?" She asked worriedly, as she rushed past the two brothers to lie Hope down, before she turned towards them and walked over to Klaus. She gently rubbed an unconscious Judith's head before she took her from her father's hold and laid her down beside her little sister. Suddenly a man spoke up, someone neither of the girls had ever met.

"Right here. I kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished healing— woah. Whose child have you people kidnapped? And what did you do to her?" The witch, Vincent Griffith had moved over to protectively stand in between Hayley and the couch in which Judith and Hope lay.

"What kind of monsters do you think we are? I thought we were friends, Vince." Nothing about Klaus' tone at the moment was friendly. How dare he make such an incredulous accusation against not only Niklaus himself but his present family?

"Enough, Klaus. It's a long story, but this is Judith. She's Klaus' first daughter. Now can you please help them?"

Vincent nodded, lowering his hands and tearing his eyes away from the girls and back to the three vampires in front of him. "Okay. Okay. But as soon as I'm finished healing your kids, you got to leave the city."

"Well, we're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm." Klaus snapped back, ready to rip Vincent to shreds if he continued his pestering any longer.