four

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"...Now before i go in, there's something you all must know," Hayley starts, her back to the door as she held the knob in her hand.

"Well whatever it is it can't wait until after I've seen my daughter." Hayley rolled her eyes at Klaus before shaking her head.

"No it can't. About a year ago, Hope came across someone like her. This girl is the reason I was able to bring you all back. Just give me a second to explain." Hayley left no room for questions or concerns as she entered the safe house where Hope and Judith were.

"Well what the bloody hell does that mean?" Rebekah asked rhetorically, speaking up for all of them.

"What's the holdup? Alright, we rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger. Why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez?" Kol asked the group,when no one answered him, he walked up to Elijah and snatched the newspaper out of his hand. "You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way-- I can assure you haven't missed much."

"Circumstances have changed we will leave here soon enough." Elijah says as he sits up straighter.

"We have our niece to consider." Rebekah shoots
Kol a look.

"Kol has a point." Freya stood up from her seat and moved to lean on the railing beside Rebekah. "We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel
Gerard as soon as possible."

Klaus then inserted his two cents into the conversation. "We're not going anywhere today. I want one day of peace with my daughter before we uproot her."

"Any delay is a risk." Freya said simply.

At this, Klaus snaps, "One day! We're in the middle of nowhere, the house is cloaked, we weren't followed, and i'm not asking!"

A creak was heard, signaling the siblings were no longer alone. Hayley walked out of the house with Hope first, Judith clinging to her side from behind her. The Originals turned to look at the girls, pausing when they saw not just Hayley, but two kids. Last they left it was just Hope, so who was this mystery child?

"Everybody, look who's awake," Hayley said with a soft smile. The group stood infront of the three and looked at the girls, Klaus stepping up first.

"Hello." Hope said shyly.

"Hello." Klaus said back, awkwardly. His eyes met Hope's first before drifting to Hayley's and finally to Judith's.