three

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

HOPE AND JUDITH are in Hope's room on her bed spending time together

HOPE AND JUDITH are in Hope's room on her bed spending time together. Hope was coloring a picture and Judith was studying Hope's grimoire along with another ancient book by them.

With her heightened hearing, Judith perked up, turning her head towards the door.

"Hayley's in the attic talking to Elijah again." Judith turned to her little sister who sighed, looking away from her drawing.

"She's missed him. I hear her at night sometimes, she's sad." Judith nodded at that.

It had been 5 years since Hayley had seen or spoken to Elijah or any of the Mikaelson siblings for that matter. She had been trying endlessly to wake the four siblings 'asleep' in the attic for years and she felt like a mess.

It had been about 6 months since Hope found Judith, and she was able to move Hayley closer to finding the pieces to resurrect the Vampires and witch just one floor above them. All that was missing was the venom of a certain werewolf breed, which is why Hayley would be leaving with them tonight.

"Do you think that this'll work?" Judith suddenly asked, closing the book to look at the girl.

"Of course it will. You've read those books a thousand times, you've listened to every story my mom had about them, and we bonded our magic and we put the pieces together. It's almost over," Hope reassured, but Judith just shook her head.

"Not what I meant. Do you think that they'll accept me? Your mom has made me feel better about it but as the time grows closer together i can't help but feel like coming here was a mistake. They won't want an orphan child in their family." Judith looked to be close to tears, and hearing her sisters feelings almost made her cry herself.

"Are you insane? They're gonna love you, Judith. You're family, and there is nothing more important than that. They might be shocked but they will love you as they do me. I promise."

Judith hugged Hope tightly, finally being at ease.

"She's right, Jude. You're apart of this family," Hayley said and the two broke apart. "They will love you just as much as I do. C'mere girls."

Both girls hugged Hayley just as the three heard a vehicle approaching. It was Mary again.

"Is that her?" The two both asked. Mary always watched them when Hayley had to leave, and she always told Judith stories about werewolves and what life was like along time ago.

"Let me check. You two stay inside," Hayley said to them. Judith and Hope nodded, and Hayley vamp sped downstairs before outside.

Hayley stood on the porch as she watched the blue truck pull. The blue pickup truck came to a stop, and Mary stepped out of it and Hayley walked down the steps to greet her.