The Unexpected ep1

Minho was actually playing with her. This was his nice but skilled acting as he always thought.
This thing is kind of a cultural thing in this school. It happens every year. The play boy of the school  targets the newbies and makes them fall in love with them and at the end breaks their heart at the prom event in the most unexpected way making them heartbroken.....

No one knows where it came from or why it started.  It may seem harsh to the newbies but by this type of bullying they get more pleasure than bullying them physically.

"I know Minho is a maniac🗿" writer's note.

~~~~~ everyone was entering the school but suddenly there was an announcement on the Specker
" Everyone due to some special reason, Today's school hour will be dismissed."

Everyone let out their annoyance .

Someone said, " okay but I mean AT LEAST GIVE A PROPER REASON...... sigh.... There is no future to our country "

Meanwhile Emma is still getting ready for school.... She's really late today. And from the morning she was getting a little stomachache.

Finnally she rushed out and took the last bus and set off for school.

Her school is just down the street from the bus stop it's like a 5min walk.... So she started to go In hurry.

" Holy shit! I'm really doomed today"

She noticed that everyone was walking away from school.... She got confused. She asked a fellow student about what is happening.

She said, " well. Our trashy school again dismissed another school hour before of a qoute on qoute 'special reason'. So in short , today will be no school."

Emma was like* "................"
She stood like a stone. ( She was more like'🗿')

"So I did all of this hurrying to end up like this....... Okay cool......... But...... WTF IS WRONG WITH MY LUCK. FUCK THIS SHIT....IM GONNA GO TO THE PARK AND PLAY" Emma yelled attracting everyone attention.

"Shit!" She muttered to herself and started to walk toward the children's park past few blocks from school....

Jina noticed something on Emma's skirt.

To do further inspection she started to get closer to enna.

Closer....
More closer.....
And more............

"I knew it. That's blood... Wait- that means" jina was muttering to herself bit loudly

" OH MAY GOD! HOLY SHIT" EMMA SCREAMED IN SURPRISE

She turn to her back and saw jina looking at her skirt.

" What THE-" before enna can finish her sentence, jina took off her Jacket and tied it around enna's waist.

Then she whispered in Emma's ear.." you got your periods. There's a stain on your skirt" and handed her a pad from her backpack.

Emma was still trying to process everything.. everything was too fast.... She was starting at blank.

Meanwhile jina got on her car that was waiting on the side lane and left.

Finnally Emma understood everything.
She hurriedly went towards the public bathroom near bus stop.....

To Be Continued>>>>>>