THE GAME part 4

"Gina, are you okay?" said Minho asked worriedly.

Gina was shaking, she was properly having a panic attack.

Minho hugged Gina and held her for a while until she calmed down.

"I'm fine now, Minho" said Gina

"Are you sure Gina"

"Yeah but promise me one thing"

"Sure! Tell what I have to keep secret" Minho replied

"Don't let others know about this thing... I mean.... Miss lusy and my father....."

"Of course dear" said Minho as he hugged her for the last time and was about to go but.... Then....

"I guess the rooftop is not made for you two to make out... BRO AT LEAST GET A ROOM" said Emma

"Wtf , why are you here" asked Jina

FLASHBACK>>>>>

" Ma'am can I go to bathroom please"
Asked Emma

" Do you really need to go there right now? Is it that very important?"
Said Miss Lusy

"Ummmm..... Girls problem...."

" Oh ok sure but come fast"

"Yes ma'am"
Emna made this excuse to get out of the classroom and go deep down into the matter which made Emma confused.....Gina's weird behaviour......

Enna followed them to the rooftop but couldn't hear all of their conversation as her speed was lower than a snail.....

Back to present>>>

"So you got out of class just to make out in the rooftop. Wow! you are really one of a kind🗿" Emma said annoyedly

"Emma what are you are you doing here?" Minho asked

" First explain yourself then I will"

Gina was about to swear and beat up Emma but Minho stopped her and whispered " Not now, you go first and let me handle this".

Gina nodded and went back to the class ignoring Emma as she was invisible.

Minho dragged Enna and told her "stay in your limits. Don't dare to cross it. No one ever dared to eardrop in any of our conversation but here you are, how dare you huh? You are just here because of your scholarship, I am sure that you can't even imagine being a student of this school, even in dream. You are just a mere middle class girl. I bet that my monthly pocket money is more than the worth of your family's monthly income."

"I.......I.....I mean......." Emma was unable to say anything, those words cut through Emma like a sharpened knife.

" I guess now you understand your place here. Your place is always beneath our feet" Minho said as he pushed Emma and went down to his class.

Emma fell down and scratched her knees. It was bleeding.

Emma was never hurt by any kind of insults before. But when Minho used her parents as an insult. That thing broke her. Her parents are everything to her. Even with financial problems, they are the happy family which only exists in stories. They are the soft point of her.

Emma's eyes became watery. This is the first time she cried because of an outsider.

To be CONTINUED>>>>>>