The Clash of the Titans part 2

Emma entered her class and the teacher told her to introduce herself.

Emma: ummmmm..... Hi everyone.......... Take good care of me. Hehe

Teacher: so emma take the empty seat next to the window.

Emma: "Oh Ok sir............ OMG WTF?" (She screamed out loud)

The teacher cleared his throat and said, "no swearing in class miss Enna."

Emma: "sorry (why the hell it has to be him uhhhhhhhh!)"

Enna saw the bench partner with whom she has to sit is no one other than Minho...

Minho was annoyed.
He looked at Emma as she sat next to him and whispered: "Oh god not again!!!! You are like my very own stalker. Following me anywhere I go."

Emma: "oh excuse me. I don't have any interest in a little arrogant like you. You don't even fit for my type. And SHUT THE FUCK UP.... I DON'T WANT TO BE PUNISHED ON MY FIRST DAY BECAUSE OF AN ARROGANT POTATO......."

Teacher yelled: "YOU BOTH.... STOP TALKING IN THE CLASS OR ELSE I HAVE TO GIVE YOU DETENTION AFTER LUNCH."

Minho and Emma didn't notice the teacher as they were busy in their very own bickering competition.

The teacher thought that they ignored him so he got angry and slammed the duster on the table.
" STOP BOTH OF YOU. 3 HOUE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL"

"But......" Minho and Emma tried to say something but they were interrupted by the teacher.
" I don't want to hear anything. If you really want to be this disrespectful then get out of the class"

Emma and Minho looked at each other and sigh. " We are sorry"

Emma thought to herself, "Wow! Detention on the first and all thanks to this idiot. Oh God help me."

As the class was over, enna got up from her seat to go to the bathroom, two girls got up to her and said "Oh you poor baby.....got a detention on the first day of school..... And all because of that annoying bastard"

"I know right!" Poor Emma get go of a sigh.

Another group yelled from a corner,  "good day more like poop day. Hahahaha."

Emma: my day is already ruined and you guys are  pouring fuel on fire.
MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.!!!!!!!

Them: oh no our poor little baby is angry... Hahahahah

BANG! (A LOUD NOISE)

"Can you guys stop bickering like birds!" said Minho, slapping his desk and running off to his physical education class.

Those two girls stepped aside . Emma went to do her own business.

Time passed......... Class to class........

NOW ITS LUNCHTIME!!!!!

The bell rang.......

"Hey I'm aria.... " Said as aria approached enna trying to start a conversation.

"Hey aria... I'm Emma... Nice to meet you dear..."

"Me too.. umm can I sit with you?"

"Ofc dear.." Emma said sitting in the corner of the cafeteria with aria...

EVERY GIRL IN THE CAFETERIA STATRED SCREAMING AS MINHO ENTERED.....

Aria: oh these sluts! I am tried of them..

Enna: HaHa me too.

TO BE CONTINUED >>>>>