The Clash of the Titans part 1

Emma, a young introverted genius with an insatiable appetite for academics and technology, embarked on a new chapter in her life as she entered Calcom High School. With her glasses perched on the bridge of her nose and her backpack filled with scientific journals and gadgets, Enna's presence went unnoticed by most students.

On her very first day, fate decided to throw her a curveball. Unbeknownst to Enna, she unknowingly crossed paths with Min Ho, the notorious troublemaker of the school. Min Ho, with his mischievous grin and charming looks, was known for his pranks and popularity among his peers.

Their initial encounter was nothing short of a clash of opposites. Enna, lost in her own thoughts and books, accidentally bumped into Min Ho in the bustling hallway, causing Min Ho's stack of books to fall to the ground. Min Ho's irritation was evident as he shot Enna a scowl, ready to unleash his biting sarcasm.

"Another day, another rat." Said Minho as he bumped into Emma

"ExCUsE MEeee? do you have buttons instead of eyes? you asshole." Emma sarcastically said.

Emma picked up her stuff and again started saying.........

"First of all, IT WAS YOU FAULT AND Instead of Apologizing, YOU CALLED ME A RAT............"

someone: "Do you even know who you are talking to?"

"If I know you? Do I have to even know you. A sidekick of this blind old man?"

Someone: " Actually he is kinda blind to be honest."

"HEY! WHO THE FUCK DID YOU CALLED BLINDED OLD MAN HUH! And Elvin whose THEM ARE YOU IN HUH?" Minho told both of them.
Minho continued....
"I am the most handsome guy and the heartthrob of this school.......  YOU KNOW,every girl dies for me....."

the girls in the crowd whispered, "OMG The audacity.. who is this ugly little bitch ?"

" HAHAHAHAHAHAAA so funny. you are the most ugly guy i have ever seen...." Emma mocked minho

everyone gasped....................

ELVIN TO MINHO: "bro the math teacher is coming.... we need to go to our classes or else............"(EVERYONE ALREADY ESCAPED)"

BANG!

"OUCH! IT HURTS" Minho whined in pain as Mr Chandan hit them with his long- strong dandy friend who is always with him. ( It's a wooden scale ofc😂)

Mr chandan yelled at those two,"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU TWO BRATS ARE GOING HUH? both of you......... DETENTION AFTER LUNCH BREAK!"

ELVIN AND MINHO RAN AWAY......

"And miss Emma you are the new student right? Come with me to the teachers room... you will be given your time table."

ENNA went with mr CHANDAN but she was annoyed. then she went to her english class......

TO BE CONTINUED.............>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>