A Passionate Night-2 (MANUEL'S POV)

Alisha tasted just like I imagined 'heavens'. The way she was begging me made my heart twirl in a strange way which I have never felt with anyone before. I love hearing her scream my name it was a melody to my ears. Seeing her naked body handcuffed and her vulnerable wet pussy and it was the best view of my life. I moved from her lips to her breasts. I squeezed and played with them resulting another moan of pleasure.

"That's it baby. Moan louder so that I can hear how much you love it."

I sucked her nipples. They were looking so painful that I couldn't resist in sucking them. Her moans started to turn in screams as I pinched her nipple.

"Fuck Manuel" She moaned.

"I will never be tired of hearing my name from your lips especially when you moan."

I said her while sucking her breast and my one hand touching her wetness.

"Are you always this ravenous with other girls???"

Did I hear jealousy?

"Are you jealous Angel?"

I started rubbing and circling her clit.

"No, why will I be jealous it's not like we are dating or something? It's  just a simple yes or no question with no jealousy at all."

She said this to me in one breath while putting a certain force on 'jealousy' but unfortunately for her I can read people. That's what one of things I learned. She was totally jealous and I loved it.

" Yes I have been this ravenous with women before but you are the first women I am eager and desperate to taste."

Her chest relaxed. I could listen her heart that was throbbing rapidly.

"Spread your legs wider Alisha. I want see your needy and swollen pussy."

I demanded. She adhered. I went down her thighs and gave her pussy a lick and then took it in my and started sucking it.

"So fucking tasty."

She lifted her hips in demand for more. My hands started squeezing her ass while I was drown inside her.

"Manuel please."

It came out as half-moan and half-plea.

"Please what? Do you want to come, hmm?"

"I want to - Ahh-"

I slapped her ass. It was a command saying "Answer my fucking question". I bit her clit softly to bring her on edge.

"Say it, Alisha. Loud and Clear."

I said firmly.

"I want to come please."

She pleaded me.

"You will but when I allow."

I slapped her ass again and started eating her again. Fuck! So delicious. I have never eaten a pussy so tasty like hers. Alisha was whimpering in pleasure requesting me to let her come. When see that she had reached the edge of her sanity I finally order her.

"Come for me baby."

She did. So hard. Her juices flooded my mouth. I went to her face and kissed her hard.

"Here baby, suck my tongue and taste those juices of yours."

She started sucking my tongue. Looks like my Angel is not only an Angel but a fucking slut too. I can't wait to explore more of her. I tossed her legs to my shoulders and took out a condom out of my drawer and put on me and slammed my cock inside her.

"Fuck baby, you are so tight."

"Blame yourself for being so huge."

"Don't worry you can do it. Just a little bit."

She accomadated my size in her. I knew she could.

"That's my Angel."

I saw her lips curve and that gave me a tingling sensation. I started slamming vicious thrusts inside her. Pounding so hard that tomorrow morning when she will wake she will only think about me. Alisha screamed as I hit a sensitive spot inside her. My one hand was holding her legs and another was gripped around her throat fucking her in every way.

"Manuel, ahh, I am very close-"

"Me too, baby. Let's come together."

"Okay"

After a few thrusts we come together unshamefully. Fuck that was beyond my imagination. I cleaned her and layed beside her. She layed her head on my torso and I wrapped my hands around her.

"Wow! That was amazing."

I chuckled.

"Thanks for the compliment, Angel."

I said with a proud grin on her face. In no time she fell asleep on my chest. I admired her beautiful face. I know I should take her. Being with me will kill her I should stay away but thats the thing when I want something means I want that and I want Alisha to be fucking mine and mine only. I don't care how forbidden are we to each other. I will take her no matter what because she is becoming my addiction, my obsession and my fucking drug whom only I can taste.