A Passionate Night (Alisha's POV)

"Only I have the right to kiss you."

Manuel circles my waist with one hand and yanked me towards him and another squeezing my ass. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his and deepen our kiss. He kissed me just the way I like.

Hard. Rough. Dominating.

He then tossed me on his shoulder as if I weigh nothing. As soon as we reached his house he threw me on his bed and climbed on me. He was so close to me that I was able smell his cologne. His eyes gorgeous ocean blue eyes became dark and dangerous and somehow it made me more excited. Our eyes got locked. The longer the stare, the more wet my pussy was getting. 

 "You shouldn't let another man touch you Angel. You are mine and now you will be punished very very badly because you let another man touch what's mine."

"Oh really and how do you plan to do that?"

He gave me a devilish smirk. It looked the Lucifer itself was on me all ready to take me in depths of hell with him. Within few seconds, he handcuffed my hands to the edge and ripped the black dress I was wearing. Holy fuck, even Nils was unable to make me this wet. Nils was good at sex but not best. My nipples were now so hard that it became painful. I looked at Manuel who was devouring every inch and curve of my body. He could see everything my rock hard nipples, paint of redness on my cheek due to the arousal and my wet pussy. He then stroked my lips with his thumb and said,

"Firstly, I will begin with that smart mouth off yours. I will kiss your lips so fucking hard that you wont be able to speak for days."

He then cupped my breasts and playfully squeezed them.

"Then comes your amazing breasts. I will suck, lick, pinch and fuck them so brutally that you start seeing fucking stars."

His hand slowly slides down my thighs and touched my wetness. A moan escaped from my mouth and I bit my bottom lip. Manuel started rubbing my clit, God how can this man be such a big fucking turn on. After rubbing and circling my clit his palm landed where his fingers were a few minutes giving me a painful jolt of sensation. He slapped my pussy.

"Lastly, this pretty wet and swollen pussy of yours, fuck Angel. So fucking wet for me. I will destroy this pretty cunt of yours with my tongue, fingers and my cock."

Oh good lord! Is it possible to come by hear his thoughts only? He didn't even get started with me and I am already so close for loosing it. I always hated men who slapped or hit women but when does that to me, more specifically my pussy its just so hot. I watched him shredding his clothes, those perfectly sculpted muscles, those abs and that cock. Fuck! my mouth dried at the sight of his cock. It was thick, hard and big already dripping pre cum. I stared him requesting to shove that big erection down my throat. He chuckled at my pleading eyes and brought his cock in front of my mouth.

"You want to taste this Angel."

His cock touched my lips so that I could taste that drop of pre cum.

"Please."

 I begged him to punish me. I need him to fuck me right now or else I will loose it.

"Use your words Angel. You can do better than that." 

Demanding. Dominating. Hot.

"Please punish me for letting another man touch with you big and thick cock, please."

"That's more like it, my little slut."

With that he claimed my lips so hard. He was right after this kiss I won't be able to talk. He licked my lips asking for permission  in my mouth and I desperately grant him. His tongue started to explore my cavity like a fucking animal. God so turned on. Our tongues were dancing in a perfect rhythm unless he bit my bottom lip.

"Ouch!"

"Painful?" He asked me with a proud grin on his face.

"Amazing."

I kissed him back with such an urgency as if my life depends on him. Unshameful moans escaping my mouth while kissing and I can feel his grin against my lips.

"Manuel" I moaned his name.

"Fuck Angel! My name sounds so good on you."

"Fuck me Manuel. Ahh. Please fuck me so hard that I forget my own name. Oh fuckk. The only name I want to remember is yours. Destroy my needy and wet pussy with that big cock of yours. Please. Please Manuel."

I begged him. Never ever in my life I begged someone, not even that cheater boyfriend of mine. I always found begging humiliating and degrading but with Manuel it's different. I didn't feel ashamed or humiliated by begging I felt as if I am being loved or worshipped. The moment we met in the club I knew he would be good in bed but boy I was so damn wrong. He is not good in the bed but a fucking beast who will eat his prey in a very brutal and torturous manner and I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! I love the fact that he is being brutal. I always loved that filthy choking sex but no one fucked me that way. Every body whether is Nils or any other guy had sex with me like I am a delicate and fragile glass doll but this fucking beast on me is fulfilling all my fantasies I have desired my whole life.