Who are you Blue Eyes? (Alisha's POV)

Finally I was home, but my mind wasn't.
I was thinking about that who just fucking vanished in front of my eyes. How is this even possible? How could just someone vanish like that in thin air.
Sigh. It mist have been an hallucination due to all stress. Yes that's must be the reason. So stop thinking about him. Oh lord! I can't stop thinking about him especially his blue eyes. Those were so fucking hot. Oh god since when did I ever let a stranger in my head. A hot stranger though. Oh for God's sake girl, you have a boyfriend out there so stop having these lustful thoughts for someone else.

(*Deepbreaths, Deepbreaths*)

Anyways, allow me to introduce myself, I am Alisha Kristen Nichole, twenty three years old. I work in a bakery called 'The Sweet Tooth' as a rookie baker. I live on my own ever since I remember. I don't know who my parents or family are. Strange right, but-

( *KNOCK! KNOCK!* )

Oh god, please just kill me, who fuck is it now?

After such a tiring day of work when I get home in hope for some rest and then something like this happens.

IT FEELS SO FUCKING INFURIATING!!!!

I went to answer the door, to see who is that jerk disturbing me this late.

"Babe finally you opened the door".

The person banging my door was none other than my boyfriend Nils, Nils Kuesel. He was an average looking guy with messy black hair, olive skin and chocolate brown eyes.

"What are you doing here at this time, Nils?" I said.

"You weren't answering my calls so I came to check on you".

" I was tired, Nils"

"So what I am your boyfriend you should answer my calls". He said in an aggressive and dominant tone.

I hate when he thinks he will order and I will abide by his words. One thing about me is that I hate being told what to do so I snapped at him.

" If you are here to order me around then you may leave my property, right now."

"Oh babe don't be like this". He came close to me and held my waist.

"I have come from so far to meet you and you are making me leave without giving me any reward." He started to kiss my collarbones. If this would have happened under normal circumstances than I would have pushed him but this time I don't because I need to get that stranger out of my head.

"Fuck!"

"I want you so bad, Alisha". He starts kissing my neck.

Fucking hell! I need this right now to forget that stranger.

" Take me to the bedroom"

"RIGHT NOW!" I commanded him.

And with that we went to bedroom and started kissing each other. Nils inserted his tongue in my mouth and sucked my lips. I ripped off his clothes and threw him on the bed. But I was still thinking about those blue eyes which made me even more aroused. So I chained his hands and started kissing his bare chest.

"Ahh!" He moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck Alisha you are rough today".

"I thought you like rough".

"I do, but I like it more when you are being".

"What can I say I like to punish you, now stop talking and moan my name." I threw my clothes in air while saying this.

"Yes madam".

"Ahh, yes".

Our bare bodies were now colliding with each other, the room was filled with sound of moans. I can't help but feel proud how he was reacting to my touch. Nils is my boyfriend and in a moment like this when we are doing it I should be thinking of him but the only thing in my mind is one question.

Who are you Blue Eyes???