Cheated (Alisha's POV)

A fresh and calm morning, the warm rays of sunlight kissing your face and your boyfriend sleeping beside you. Isn't it a dream moment of every girl, then why does this dream feels so empty. Yesterday when I slept with Nils I had a different feeling which I had never felt before 'the feeling of emptiness'. Whenever I used to sleep with Nils I always felt the passion and love with him but this time it was different, I felt nothing. I don't know what to think about this, should I talk to him?

"Good morning babe" Nils greeted me while kissing my forehead.

"Good morning"

"Last night was wild. I loved every second of it".

"I- I want to talk to you Nils"

"Is everything alright?" He made a concerned face but his eyes were shallow as if he didn't care only.

"Yes everything is fine, but we need to talk, its important."

"Ok fine, let me take a shower then we can talk".

"Sure".

Nils went to take shower and meanwhile I was nervous as hell about how to explain or start a conversation about the feelings I am feeling right now.

(*RING! RING! RING!*)

Who the hell is calling right now? Oh it's Nils's phone ringing.

"Nils your phone is ringing"

"Could you please answer it on my behalf ?I am taking a shower."

"As you say".

I received the phone call but I never thought that this phone call will change my life forever.

"Hey Nils, I called you tell that I am free today so let's  spend another night together at my place tonight". 

Black. My whole world turned black I never ever thought Nils would do this to me.

"Who are you talking to girl? Another voice appeared from the other side. It was a man's voice, probably another fling of this chick.

"I am talking to my new boy toy whom I met a week ago. He is a total freak in sheets."

(*BEEP*)

I hanged up. Never in my life I felt so betrayed in my life. The guy whom I trust more than my life cheated on me.

"Who was it babe?" Nils came out of the bathroom and asked. The audacity of him to ask me this question.

"Alisha?"

I faced towards him and gave him a blank look. My boyfriend, MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND! was cheating on me this whole time. I always ignored his odd behavior by thinking he is under pressure of his work but now I understand why I had this hollow feeling in me when we slept yesterday. 

Another a thing one should know that is I hate when someone betrays me especially those whom I love.

"Nils I am going to be honest and straight forward with you and I expect you to be the same."

"Umm, okay but what's the matter Alisha?".

"How long?".  

"How long what?" The audacity of him to behave like this as if he is so innocent made me furious so I snapped.

"How long , what?" I sinisterly laughed and I could see the guilt and fear in his face.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING CHEATING ON ME!" I snapped.

"Babe, please calm down. I can explain" He said to me as if it wasn't a big matter.

That made me so FURIOUS!

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down and you cannot explain me. You will HAVE to explain me".

"Babe don't take it on heart it was a mistake"

"Mistake? Mistake happens only one time Nils. NOT EVERYTIME!!!"

"Stop screaming Alisha it's nothing I just hooked up with her but all my sweet actions are for you only".

I was stunned. My boyfriend whom I loved with all of my heart made me feel like I didn't know him. I have always seen him being so lovely and caring. Since when did he became like this?

I sighed.

"Why? Why are you doing this Nils? I- I thought you loved me then why do you have to go to another girl" I tried my best not to sound heartbroken. But he just gave me a cold and nonchalant eyeroll.

"Because of you."

"Because of me!?"

"Yes! You were so engrossed in your work that you never paid attention to me. I even told you that you don't need to work I will pay for all your expenses but still you chose your career. You are my girlfriend so your focus and dedication should only be on me".

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't even surprised that he said something like this. I have many times observed Nils controlling behavior. Whenever I used to crack a joke on him his eyes always became angry as I hurt his typical male ego but he always blew it off a laugh. But looks like I was too blinded by love so I brushed it off but not this time. A person like him thinks that he will order women like his prodigy and no one retaliate. He is so wrong.

"Ya you right, it's my fault. It's my fault that I trusted you and accepted you as my boyfriend because a controlling bastard like you don't deserve any love or affection. So take your male ego and shove it up in your ass because we are over. I break-up with you and never ever show me your disgusting shitty face again."

I saw his jaw dropped on floor. He was shocked as hell that a girl who used to only love him was saying these things to him but I don't care about his feelings. My love died the moment I found out he was cheating on me. After doing such disgusting thing how could he even look at me, leave me how could he look at himself at the mirror.

"You are doing a big mistake Alisha, remember no one will love you like I did and you will come back to me again." 

And with that saying he went, from my house and from my life. Do I feel bad? No, I feel free. So why not celebrate such a good feeling. Let's go to a club dance all night, get drunk and get laid with a hot and handsome guy. Yes, that's a good plan let me call them.