pieces Part 6

Pairing: Azriel x Reader.
Summary: How will az feel when he realizes he has a competition.
A/N: This ones short, hope you like this.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Yesterday I had went to talk azriel and got out of there after discussing the matter. This morning, I had found a note beside the fireplace, a question, written in Azriel's handwriting, asking to take me on a date today. I was hesitant at first but ultimately said yes. I mean, I did say I'd give him a chance so.

I wore a simple shirt and pants today since I didn't know where we were going, he said he'll be at my library by evening to take me out for dinner. I'm nervous waiting for him as if I'm going to mess up. Working helps in reducing the stress.

I'm on the counter duty today and as I'm checking out customers with thier books, I see that handsome male again. The one that helped me with my books a few days ago. He's coming up to me with a book in his hands. He smirks when he sees me.

"The girl that drops books?" He points at me and laughs. I jaw drops. "That was one time!" I try to defend myself as if what he thinks matters so much to me. He let's out a laugh and stands in front of me.

He gives me his book and asks me to bill it. When I asked his name, "Sebastian." He answers. It fits him I guess. 'Sebastian' sounds mistrivious. "What's your name?" He leans on the counter table, waiting. "Y/N. Nice. Pretty name for a pretty face." He reads my name tag and comments. I can't stop the blooding ruching to my cheeks. Before i can respond, I feel eyes on me and snap my head towards the direction.

My eyes match with hazal. Standing near the door is Azriel with a bouquet in his hands, that he is gripping very tightly. Wearing a casual shirt and pants and hair tousled from the wind. But that's not what causes a hitch in my breath.

No. It's the deadly, cold look he has in his eyes. The dangerous Spymaster's eyes. Only meant for his greatest enemies because everyone runs off to the other direction just from the expression alone.

I clear my throat and check Sebastian's purchase out. Muttering a good day wish and quicky leave the counter to find Layla. I tell her that I'm taking my leave now and gather my things. I walk to Azriel to see that he's still glaring at Sebastian.

"Hey. Cut it out." I frown and he finally looks at me, apologising under his breath and smiles. "You look beautiful." He gives me the flowers. I mumble a thanks and take out the flowers to put them in a vase near the chairs in sitting area. Many customers come in and read here. Happy to have a sitting area in a book store.

"Let's go then." I say to him and he nods, holding the door open for me to walk out before him. I have to admit, it's nice seeing him care again. Doing the small things he did before that I loved.

I sigh, anticipating how this 'date' will go.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●