49

After Connor and Rico ate lunch and he thanked him, they walked to class. "Connor...why did you help me? I mean most people don't." Asked Rico. "Cause you don't deserve it...besides, doing so made me make a new friend." Said Connor. He jolts while turning to him, blushing slightly. "R-Really? W-We're friends?" Asked Rico. "Sure! I mean if you want to...I won't force you to be my friend but if you wanna talk to me or hang out or just need help with anything, I'll gladly do it! Friend or not." Said Connor. He smiles. "Then I guess....we can be friends." Said Rico. "Yay! I made a new friend!" Yelled Connor. Connor was happy, but even so he can't shake the feeling that what happened before is gonna happen again, even so he's gonna try to do as much as he can to prevent it...if its the last thing he do.  

As Connor walked towards the dorms, he notice someone approaching him. Connor turns to see it was Emily, smiling sweetly. "Connor~!" Yelled Emily. "Hey Emily." Said Connor. She stopped in front of him. "So, how was your first day?" Asked Emily. "Fine, I made two friends." Said Connor. "Oh really? Who?" Asked Emily. "You and Rico." Said Connor. "Oh yeah, I saw you helping Rico at lunch." Said Connor. "Hehe, yeah...anyway I gotta ask, has that happened before?" Asked Connor. She sighs with a nod. "Yes...Rico wasn't exactly born interested in things others would and is confused about things...like everything he hears or sees is new to him..." Said Emily.

"Just as I thought...okay, thanks I needed that." Said Connor with a sigh. "Why are you asking?" Asked Connor. "Cause if I'm his friend, I wanna helped him anyway I can...even if there's not much I can do, knowing is good cause if somethings happens and I can help." Said Connor. Emily giggles cutely. "Wow, your so kind, its adorable~!" Said Emily. Connor blush, looking away. "Hey, your just as kind...I should say that." Said Connor. She smirked. "Why don't you~?" Asked Emily. Connor smirked himself. "Your very kind too, I find it very adorable." Said Connor. She blushes, looking at Connor, not expecting him to actually said it and hits his shoulder.

"H-Hey! I didn't mean you could actually say it! Besides I didn't say it that way either!" Yelled Emily. Connor chuckle. "Hey, I never said I'd say it how you did." Said Connor. She blushes and looked away from him. "D-Dummy..." Emily muttered. Connor pat her head, making her turn to him. "Hehe~ Your so cute~." Said Connor. She blushes with a pout and hits his arm and chest many times, making Connor laugh more. "Hey, if you don't want me to call you that, you otta stop being it." Said Connor. She stared at Connor, still blushing and pouting. "So, you heading to your dorm?" Asked Connor. Emily nods, still red and pouting. "Hey, why so pouty? If anything what I said is a compliment...so I otta stop being cute if I were you cause I'm getting to my breaking point from hugging you~." Said Connor. She pouts and looked away. Connor smirk as his arms began lifting up. "U-Uh oh, E-Emily it's happening!" Yelled Connor. She turns to him again. "R-Run, I can't hold myself back!" Yelled Connor. She giggles as she runs off, pretending to scream and Connor run after her, his arms still out and about to wrap around her. "You'll never get me~!" Yelled Emily. Connor smile as he kept going and they eventually got to her dorm, where she enters and locked the door, still giggling. "Emily~ Come out to play~." Said Connor.

"Noo~!" Yelled Emily. Connor smile and put his hands in his pockets. "Ok Emily, the hands are in my pockets, making you safe." Said Connor. "How can I trust you?" Asked Emily. "Open the door and find out~." Said Connor. She giggles from the other side before opening it to reveal Connor with his hands in his pockets. "You see? Your safe." Said Connor. She giggles, looking at him. "Oh yeah? So what if I wanna hug?" Asked Emily. "Oh? Well then I guess your not gonna get a hug back." Said Connor. Emily smiles. "Oh yeah? Whaaaat..." She turns around. "If I turn around?" Said Emily. Connor smirk, taking out his hands and Emily suddenly turns to him pointing.

"Ha! I knew it!" Said Emily. She runs into the dorm and Connor run after but then she trips and fell onto the floor. "Ow..." Emily muttered. "Shit, Emily!" Yelled Emily. Connor run to her and knee down beside her. "You alright? I'm so sorry." Said Connor. "N-No, its ok! I didn't raise my foot enough when running and tripped." Said Emily. Connor looks at her head to see no bruise and then down to her legs, gently touching the ankle of her right leg, making her groan in pain. "You hurt your leg huh..." Connor muttered. She nods and Connor sighed. He pick her up, bridal style and walked her to the couch, Emily blushing from embarrassment.