7

After school ended, Connor was currently walking towards the school exit alone since Yuri and Aphmau were doing something and said to wait out of school. Connor sighs as he kept going but then stopped, seeing the familiar purple haired girl, on her knees, panting and holding her stomach in pain. Looking around, Connor saw a boy looking at her. Connor recognised the boy to be the person who was with the girl last night.

The boy then smirks as he attempted to beat her but Connor rushes to him and punches him in the face and he fell back, landing on the ground. "You?" The girl mutters. "Listen, I know you don't need my help, but I am not going to nothing, even after last night." Said Connor. Connor turns to the boy see he was already up and threw a punch again, Connor dodging. "You fat, piece of shit!" Yelled one of the boys. Connor looked at him before getting ready to fight when suddenly, someone came at Connor from the side, hitting him and sent him flying to a wall near the girl, making him crash.

"Gah!" Connor Yelled. Connor looks down as he coughs and glance up to see a couple more people. Judging by the count, probably about ten to eleven, looking at Connor with smirks. "You think you can beat us?!" Yelled one if the boys. Connor looks at them before getting up. "Maybe not...but even so...I won't just do nothing if you are going to beat her." Said Connor. "Ha! What we do isn't your business!" Yelled one of the boys. "I. Don't. Care! If you want to continue, you're going to have to get through me!" Yelled Connor.

"Why...why are you doing this?" Asked the girl. "Cause, even if you deserve karma, what they are doing is going too far...I won't say I'll win, but you should have time to go." Said Connor. The girl looked at Connor and Connor turns and got ready to fight. "Come on then." Said Connor. They smirked. With that, they began fighting. However, due to Connor not being very fit or strong, spite having a baton, he got tired quite quickly, also being too slow to dodge or block attacks, causing Connor to be the most hurt in the fight. Connor pants as he was on one knee, the girl behind him due to her not being able to get away from her injuries.

"Come on, move fatty!" Yelled one of the boys. Connor pants as he shook his head, saying no. "Stop! Your hurt! Why are you doing this?!" Asked the girl. "Because...although you deserve karma for your actions...what their doing is too far, so even if you hate me, I won't walk away while their beating you." Said Connor. "Ha! Your just a fat, sack of shit! Your nothing and there's nothing you can do! You are just a weak, freak! You are nothing!" Yelled one of the boys. "Shut up." Connor mutters. "You creep girls out, you keep following them and more!" Yelled the boy.

"Shut up." Connor mutters. "Even your damn friend and girlfriend is shit! You got them because they don't know the kind of freak you are! They idiots for being with you and trusting you!" Yelled the boy. "Shut...up..." Connor mutters. "No, if anything, their morons for being your friend and dating you! You're a weak piece of shit who can't do anything right! We just might just go and teach them a lesson!" Yelled one of the boys. Connor growls. "I said...Shut the hell. Up!" Yelled Connor as he lunges at them. 

Minutes past since fight started and panting echos as Connor stood before the group he was fighting, the group being hurt. As though fought, he remembered what his father has said before when it came to fighting and also what he saw in movies or other fights, so he used it to his adventage, using the baton to beat them in their weak spots or pressure points, along with their joints too to hopefully dislocate them or injure them enough where they can't fight. By the end of it, the boys were too injured to fight and left, helping each other get away.

Panting, Connor turns to the girl, limping to her as he puts his baton away. "Hey, you okay?" Asked Connor. She nods. Connor puts the baton away before walking towards the girl. "Come on, we should get you to the heath room." Said Connor. "I'm--" Before she finished, Connor was already carrying her, spite his arms hurting. "H-Huh?!" Yelled the girl, surprised. Connor carries her to the health room, the girl looking red and also looking down, feeling the warmth of Connor. In a few minutes, Connor arrived at the health room and gently lay the girl down before he takes a breath and practically passed out on the other bed of the infirmary, being too tired and sore to go to class.