𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚, 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚"

                                 -𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒐
_______________________________________

In their first lesson, they were told to write an assignment in pairs about what would happen if there were no Hunger Games. Of course, it was Dr. Gaul's idea. The pairs couldn't be chosen, they were written on a paper in the hallway.

After the lesson the whole class went to the notice board to see who were they assigned to. Of course, Clemensia had to be the first one to get there.

"Who is it, Clem?" Ismene asked, clearly intrigued about the pairs.

"It's Snow." Clemmie answered and shot a look at Coriolanus who just got there.

"What is it?" He asked, confused.

"We are pairs Coriolanus." Clemensia told him.

Coriolanus didn't like this. Actually, he hated it. It wasn't because that he had to work with Clemmie, but the fact that Ismene was assigned to someone other than him. He quickly looked at Isme and asked who was she paired with.

"Ismene!" Festus Creed yelled from behind Isme before she could answer his question. "Guess what. We are paired together." He smirked, when he saw the look on Coryo's face.

"Well, that answers, your question, Coryo." Ismene said softly and then turned to Festus. "I think we should talk about how and when are we going to do it." She cared about her grades very much so she wanted to completely the task at hand as perfectly as possible.

"As you wish." Festus answer and offered his arm. Isme took it because etiquette told so but she really didn't look forward to working with him.

As the two were walking away Coriolanus stared after the two with a clenched jaw. Why did he feel like this. Not like Isme was his property. They were not dating or anything. But he couldn't help put feel a pang of jealousy.

"Relax, Coriolanus. It's just an assignment. Not like he is taking her on a date." Clemensia tried to calm him but she was enjoying it a little, seeing him so angry and jealous.

"Let's go." He said and started walking towards the cafeteria. Clemmie followed.

                            - ✦✦✦ -

After the paired students discussed their assignments they headed to the canteen for lunch. It was so much more grandiose than the one at the Academy. The room was so white that Ismene had to cover her eyes for a second before she adjusted to the brightness.

Clemensia was already sat at a table with Coriolanus and she waved to her friend to sit with her.

Ismene got some food and walked to the table.

"How was it with Festus?" Coryo asked as soon as she sat down.

"Well, he wasn't much help." Ismene answered, glancing around to make sure that Festus wasn't near their table.

"I expected that much. I wouldn't be suprise if he couldn't even spell his own name." He snorted bitterly, looking at his food.

Ismene didn't know that he hated Festus that much so she glanced at her best friend to silently ask what was it all about.
Clemmie just smiled misteriously  and took a sip of her water.

"And what about you two? Did you manage to come up with something?" Ismene asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, you know how Coriolanus is so good at this. But let's talk about something much more interesting." Clemmie said. "Isme, you know how long time ago was our last girls' night." She smiled mischiveously.

"Oh yes, it's been forever." Isme agreed. "Are you thinking what I think you are thinking."

"I certainly am Isme, yes. So how about tomorrow at my place? It's Friday so we don't have school the next day." She suggested.

"Perfect." Isme smiled. It was month ago when they last had a sleepover. It was one of the rare occasions when both of them could speak freely because they know that the other wouldn't tell anyone.

"May I drive you there, Isme?" Coriolanus offered, an attempt at being apart of Ismene's plans for Friday.

"Thanks, Coryo. But you really shouldn't bother, you know I have a driver myself." She declined with a smile, thinking that he was just being polite.

"Oh it really isn't a burden, I'd love to-

"Hey, Isme look! Our next lesson is about to start!" Clemensia exclaimed, grabbing her friend's hand and pulling her out of the room, leaving Coriolanus alone.

He didn't know what was Clemensia's problem, but it was clear that she stormed out so he can't drive Isme to her house tomorrow. He had no problem with Clemmie but he was getting annoyed by her behavour.

"What was that about, Clem?" Isme asked her friend, confused as to why was she suddenly in a rush.

"Can't you see it? He is acting so weird. Like he is obsessed with you and wants to go everywhere with you as if he is your bodyguard or something." Clemmie exclaimed. She didn't like Coryo's weird obsession with her best friend. She didn't consider him a treat until he came back so little time after he was sent to the districts. What did he do to achieve being sent back so early?

"What? I'm sure that's not the case. You know, I just thinks he likes being a gentlemen, driving ladies around. He means well."  Ismene couldn't say it out loud that Coriolanus had no car before and wasn't able to do this so surely that is why he offered a lift.

"Okay, sure. But be careful Isme. He hasn't been the same since he came back." Clemensia said, serious.