Do Not Disturb!

“lets end this relationship, ricky. you barely pay attention to me! all you do is paint, draw, paint and draw! you never pay attention to me! and i cant even text you because your always on Do Not Disturb mode!” a tall black haired guy explained, a hint of frustration in his voice.

“i like my personal space” ricky murmured and the other immediately shook his head. “liking your personality space is great but i feel like im not even your boyfriend!” the black haired exclaimed before letting out a very angry sigh.

“fine, jeonghyeon. im leaving.” ricky said before walking away to pack his stuff.

while packing his stuff, the blond was full of thoughts. since its their college dorm, he might as well ask the dorm organizer people to find him a different roommate. if its not possible, ricky might aswell just pay them. i mean, he is rich.

“ricky.. i regret what i said-” “leave it.” ricky cut jeonghyeon off. the blond wasnt sad or mad, he was pissed. his ex boyfriend should understand that the blond likes his personal space at a certain time. its not his fault hes different.

“but where are you even gonna go?” jeonghyeon asked as he leaned to the door, watching ricky packing his own stuff.

“you're making me sound broke. just leave” ricky sighed as he closed the door right infront of his ex's face.

ricky then signed up for a new roommate. “here's your room's key.” the woman said as she passed the key to the blond haired.

the blond walked for a few minutes to find his new room, praying to god that he wont have a crazy roommate.

Room 710

ricky immediately unlocked his new dorm and walked inside. he was greeted with an empty living room and an empty kitchen. well, the college's dorm was very generous about the dorms, they added 2 personal rooms with personal bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room in one room which is a big room.

although the living room and kitchen was empty, he can hear some noises. ricky followed the noises quietly until he stopped infront of a room. he was guessing it was his roommate's room.

ricky, being a curious cat, he knocked on the door gently.

no response, just the background of someone screaming. wait. was his roommate a girl!? judging by the girly scream..

ricky being ricky, he swung the door open and he was greeted by a man, playing on his pc. the room's light was off and there was only led lights changing colours. the man still isnt paying attention? i guess he found his match.. just abit different..

the blond turned on the lights and that actually caught the man's attention.

“hello? who are you?” the man asked as soon as his eyes looked over at ricky. the man has black hair, big boba eyes and a some what small face. “your new roommate” the blond replied calmly and he wasnt expecting anything in return but..

“oh my god really!?” the black haired immediately jumped out of his gaming chair and hugged ricky tightly. “hey! keep the touching and hugging to a bare minimum” the blond said, trying to push the black haired away.

“aight sorry.. im Kim Gyuvin by the way!” the black haired introduced himself. “im shen ricky”

although both gyuvin and ricky are different, they still got along with each other very well.

when ricky was roommates with jeonghyeon, the blond is used to eat alone in the kitchen as soon as he took a break from painting. why? because ricky always finished painting at midnight. but now with gyuvin, they coincidentally go out of their room at the same time to eat in the kitchen since the black haired too always finished gaming at midnight.

“oh hey” the black haired said as he closed his bedroom at the same time with ricky. “gonna eat?” “yeah” gyuvin replied.

“there's no food, how about we go to the convenience store to eat?” the blond asked and the black haired nodded.

both of them walked to the convenience store side by side with their jacket and hoodies on. it has been 5 months since they were roommates and ricky somehow loved it. he doesnt get disturbed while painting since gyuvin also doesnt like being disturbed while gaming. plus, he gets to socialize with the black haired as soon as he finished painting.

oh he would have broke up with jeonghyeon as soon as he knew it would be like this.

“the moon is pretty isn't it?” the black haired said, looking at the crescent moon. with that being said, the blond's heart started pounding fast and his ears started to get warm. “yeah..” the blond managed to let out while smiling uncontrollably. he was grateful it was night and dark.

“can i hold your hand?” gyuvin murmured. “no need to ask” ricky said as he intertwined his fingers with the taller.

________________

A/N: SHORT BUT OMFG I MISS SHIMKONGZ LIKE PLS. I DONT WANNA BE A CHILD OF DIVORCE (i am a child of divorce tho) LIKE PLS COMEBACK.

ISTG SOME RIYANGI IS SO OMG. LIKE IF IT WASNT FOR GYUVIN, THEY WOULDN'T KNOW HOW RICKY IS DOING⁉️⁉️⁉️

omg. istg if gyuvin doesnt mention ricky in his next live or if he doesnt wear the ring ricky gave him.. im gonna throw tantrums 😭😭

anyways, gyuvin's black hair got me flying