Strawberry Milk

a blond male walked through a hallway full of human beings. he sighed as he opened his locker to see a box of freshly new Strawberry Milk

“who the fuck put this in here?” the blond mumbled, scanning the crowded hallway. it wasnt that crowded but it was full of people walking, chatting, dancing, singing, making out, yeah something like that which annoys the blond. knowing his bestfriend havent arrived yet.

“hey ricky” a brown-ish male said, earning a “what” from the blond. zhanghao, ricky's chinese bestfriend since childhood had always been with him. but sometimes he would ditch him for his boyfriend, hanbin. “bro, why are you always so moody”

“because i can” ricky responded as he rolled his eyes, but eventually smiled as he sees his bestfriend's annoyed face. “and who put this in your locker?” the other asked and the blond immediately shrugged. “looks like shen ricky has a secret admirer” hao grinned, clearly teasing the other. “i always had secret admirers!” . “yeah but not a very secretive admirer that puts a strawberry milk in your locker”

“ahhh shut up” ricky rolled his eyes as he walked away after he heard the bell rang. he was kindof fluttered when he discovered someone put strawberry milk in his locker. he always love strawberry flavoured food and drinks. knowing someone actually observed him and knows he loves strawberry made him kinda surprised. his secret admirers would put letters that says hes handsome and stuff which doesnt made him flutter that much. he was grateful he had admirers but this person hits different. he was actually looking forward to know who that person is. is he a guy or a girl?

walking inside his maths class in silence, since he doesnt have maths class with zhanghao, he was kinda lonely due to his not so fluent korean. he would speak in chinese if he was with zhanghao for easier conversations.

he sat down at the very back next to a window, looking at the view and his phone time to time until he felt a presence next to him.

“hi!” a brown hair dude sat next to him. “uhm.. hi..?” ricky responded, mostly like he was asking. “can i sit here?” the dude asked, the blond looked at him, “uh..”. “oh and i wasnt actually asking, im sitting here cause i already sat down and my ass gets pretty lazy from all the walking through the long ass hallway with bunch of human's disgusting morning breath. dont you just hate it when people speaks knowing damn well theyre breath smells like shit? like did they not brush theyre teeth? and to the fact that they cant even smell theyre own breath because they were yelling so loudly is such a big big hassle. like even if you didnt brush your teeth, atleast bring a candy that can make your breath smell good. like its fucking 6am in the morning, your suppose to smell fresh airs, instead you smelled disgusting breaths! oh and since when did i go to the smelly breath topic? do i talk too much?” the brown male said that very quickly. it was like he was rapping.

“uh..” and that was the only thing that came out of the blond. ricky isnt that fluent in korean, he barely processed what the other said. “oh and im Kim Gyuvin! whats your name?”

“uh.. shen ricky.” the blond responded as he looked down. “whats wrong?” gyuvin asked, constantly worried about the other mood. “first of all.. i do not understand 90% what you said, all i know is that you kept on saying the word 호흡, which confuses me cause i do not understand that word and.. second.. why are you talking so much and so quickly when its 6am?” the blond said that in his casual low, deep tone. “oops! sorry, since your chinese, its probably hard to understand stuff, 호흡 is breath, i was talking about people's stinky breath-”

“class. shut the fuck up and turn to page 98.”

after class, ricky tried to walk out of class as soon as possible to avoid this non-stop talking robot but couldn't find his bestfriend. as soon as he found hao, he was with his boyfriend. the blond definitely do not want to be a third wheel so he decided to just walk out of the school and sat on a bench. he then felt a presence. he turned his head to see the same talking robot from his maths class earlier.

“hello ricky!” gyuvin gently smiled. “oh hey talking ben, its such a wonderful surprise to see you here” the blond said sarcastically.

“how's your day??”. “how about you try to like shut up for a while?”. “oh yeah sure, anything for you”

the blond swore his heart skipped a beat. suddenly felt hot. is he.. blushing..? “aww look at your ears! its so red that it stood out!” the brunette let out a chuckle and ricky immediately stood up. “im gonna uh.. go. i have to do my maths homework”. “but we dont have a maths homewo-” gyuvin spoke but was cut of by the blond running.

months passed by and ricky always got strawberry milk and a letter sometimes to, everyday. he had definitely developed a crush on his secret admirer.

today, he opened his locker to see a strawberry milk, a rose and a letter.

dear ricky,

it has been months since i liked you. i never had the confidence to confess to you. but i would like to do it today. mind meeting me behind the school after your classes are over?

-love, your true secret admirer.

he gasped as he read the letter. his secret admirer is gonna reveal themselves? he then went to class and sat down on his chair. “hey ricky” as usual, he would find gyuvin trying to talk to him.

“hi.” ricky responded and the brunette sat next to him. “what are you gonna do after ur classes are over?” the brunette ask and ricky immediately swallowed his saliva. “uhh.. nothing important you should know, mr talking ben”

“okay ricky. have fun then” the brunette smiled. making ricky roll his eyes.

the time has finally come. he walked behind the school where there was a garden.

he waited on a bench while admiring trees full of flowers. his heart beating faster and faster. the moment he heard a familiar voice made his heart explode. he looked up to see, gyuvin.

“hi ricky.” as that being said, the blond stood up. in shock, he covered his mouth. “look ricky,

i know i have always been disturbing you lately. ever since i saw you in the painting studio, drawing paintings effortlessly beautiful, it made me see different things in you. i would really like to be your lover. i really really like you, i know you dont like me romantically, it's understandable, but i am willing to give you happiness and joy. please think wisely, ricky. i love you deep down in my heart.”

the brunette said as he handed a massive boutique full of roses. “i.. you are really something else gyuvin. your right tho, i dont like you romantically, i like my secret admirer. so put efforts to that” ricky smiled as he hugged the brunette.

A/N: soooo im not a very good good writer, i tried to make my grammars good but im still learning, i hope this oneshot is long enough for you guys. please support me and make my dreams come true being a writer <3