Water Fight

“ricky” a brunette said, repeatedly making the blond roll his eyes before he reply. “what gyuvin? you said my name for the 50th times. i counted it” ricky said annoyed. they were in class, sitting beside each other. “lets go to the water park later after school” gyuvin grinned as he sees ricky's disgusted face.

“how old are you? 5?”

“no but young enough to play there”

“no way im going to the water park. did u forget i hate getting wet?” the blond said then heard the other scoff. “come on please please please! its the same thing like showering, dont you shower? dont tell me you dont!” gyuvin said pretending to be shock as he said the joke. he knew ricky hates it when people said he didnt shower.

“i do shower! fine. were going once!”

once they arrived and got theyre tickets, gyuvin immediately went to the bathroom to change. “ricky, are you not gonna change? do you wanna swim with ur pradas?” the brunette asked while picking a stall to change. “you never failed to make me think about my life choices.”

after they changed, they stared at each other. basically scanning each other's outfit. ricky was wearing a black t-shit with black shorts, not too short or that will be a problem. gyuvin was wearing a
white t-shirt with black, not so short shorts.

“gyuvin why the fuck are you wearing a white t-shirt..? arent you going to go in the water?” the blond asked and received a nod from the brunette. “yeah. i am gonna go in the water. so what if im wearing white!” “stupid! i can see whats underneath that goddamn shirt if its gonna be wet!” and ricky was right. ricky could see gyuvin's abs and nipples clearly. the brunette was having too much fun to realize.

in gyuvin's point of view, he could only see his bestfriend's gummy smile and wet hair. his bestfriend's wet hair was beautiful. he could not deny to the fact ricky is always good looking no matter how he is, where he is and what he's doing.

the more gyuvin splashed water to the other, the more the water fight became intense. “ahh! you son of a- QYUBING!” the blond had enough. he pushed the other quite hard and ricky immediately put both his hands around gyuvin's neck then chocked him till death. “thats kinky”

then the blond let out a whine. “ah!!! im wet oh my god!” “thats literally the purpose of going to the water park.” gyuvin furrowed his eyebrows while putting both of his hands on ricky's hips when the blond stopped chocking him. “gyuvin. im tired.” the blond sighed and rested his forehead on the other's shoulder.

“lets get dry and go to my place?” “please”

ricky wasnt lying. when they got back to gyuvin's apartment, all the blond could do was lay on the other's bed for hours. “ricky, come on lets eat, i ordered pizza. then you can stay over and sleep” the brunette spoke, making ricky sit up. “thanks” the blond murmured.

okay so basically, ricky has gotten a cold. that was why he was all clingy and tired. he was coughing, sneezing and shivering nonstop. “oh ricky, come on, since you've eaten, lets sleep.” “arent you gonna get sick too..?” “anything for my bestfriend” gyuvin smiled and ricky immediately smiled back.

A/N; okay soooo, this is really rushed bc im working on a new story while im really busy w life so uh yeah. i dont wanna abandon this book bc idk but pls deal w me cause you only live once uwu AHGAGAGAGGAGA okok byebye!