Shut Up

“can you just Shut Up? a brunette spoke, basically annoyed. “pfft. me? who are you to tell me to shut up?” a blond male stepped forward, looking deep into the other's big, boba eyes. “ricky, where are you getting this boldness hm?” the brunette, who is named Gyuvin, said. staring back at the shorter. ricky was few centimeters shorter from gyuvin but the height difference was something else.

the taller walked forward. earning a wide eyed blond. surprised, he immediately lost his balance but regained it back. looking up at the taller. there was some sort of tension between them that everybody knows.

they were currently in an empty classroom, well actually in detention after they got into a fight in the middle of class. they never let each other rest at all. they bicker and argue too much to the fact they hate each other now.

“ricky.”

“w..what?” he stuttered. gyuvin, who finally stopped walking forward when theyre bodies were only an inch apart, grabbed the blond by the waist and leaned down to put his lips on ricky's ear to whisper something. “why are you always starting fights with me hm? is that your way in showing me your love?” the brunette whispered gently but sharply. the blond then was pulled closer by gyuvin, theyre bodies glued together. no where to put his hands, he put it on the other's chest without thinking.

“i..” . “are you really putting your hands on my chest now? what is this? a kissing position?” the brunette raised an eyebrow, not quite sure if he was teasing or joking or even being real.

“i.. i... uhm.” the blond let out and without a second thought, he put both hands on the other's cheek and pulled him into a kiss. then, after a few seconds, ricky pushed the other when he realized what he had did. “i.. im sorry. i.. i think your deep and and uhm voice is melting my brain. oh shit why is it so hot in here” the blond panicked and immediately earned a laughing gyuvin.

“its not funny ok!” the brunette laughed even harder. “oh my fucking god can you just stop stuttering? and you couldve kissed me longer, ricky.” gyuvin grinned before wrapping his arms again around ricky and pulled him into a kiss. they just pressed theyre lips together and it suddenly got deeper and deeper. now playing with theyre tongues and saliva coming out of theyre mouths.

then they stopped to catch theyre breaths. “why did you kiss me?” the blond asked. “no, why did you kiss me?” the brunette asked back. “because of the tension..?” he responded, more like asking. “cool” . “yeah cool”

after that incident, gyuvin would try to start conversations with ricky but the blond couldn't help but try to avoid the younger because of what happened. it was too awkward for ricky. he did kinda feel bad for ignoring gyuvin when he knew that all the brunette wanted to do was try to get his attention. but he just really couldn't help it.

“ricky!” thats what ricky heard. after hearing the familiar voice, he tried not to look back and kept walking slowly, trying to put his coolness together. then he felt a hand on his wrist. surprised, he turned around immediately and locked eyes with the brunette. “oh, ricky..”.“what is it, gyuvin?” oh how the blond cutely sound after pronouncing gyuvin's name as ‘qyubing’.

“are you.. ignoring me?” the brunette asked and ricky felt the hand on his wrist tighten, making him winced in pain.

“gyuvin! let go of me!” the blond yelled softly, shaking his hands off of gyuvin. “ricky.. i know after the kiss was kinda awkward. i thought there was something going on. what's happening? did you.. kiss me because you wanted to play with my feelings for you?” the younger asked, making the older's eyes grew wide.

“you like me?” the blond asked, completely clueless. he thought gyuvin was the one who was playing with his feelings.

“isnt it obvious? cant you see ive been with you everywhere you go? well not everywhere, cause thats kinda creepy but im in most of ur classes! well that might be a coincidence but i swear i dont believe in coincidences. its fate!” gyuvin said. the blond then looked down. “i.. im sorry. i dont know.. i thought you wanted to play with my feelings so i tried avoiding you. and that meant i actually.. like you too.” the older said, now it was the younger who has his eyes wide.

“so.. i like you and you like me. be mine ricky. be mine. i promise i will try to make the relationship work out. i promise to love you forever and take care of you. give me a chance.” gyuvin basically begged. ricky then stepped forward and put his hand's on gyuvin's chest before speaking. “hm. fine then. lets give it a shot.” ricky said as he gestured the younger to lean in and they kissed, the brunette's hands around the older's waist.