Note + Your Persona

Some of you might know my Giyu x demon reader fanfic "a song of whales."

Now this is a Kyojuro x demon reader.
I somewhat want to make a series with some male hashiras who have their own demon readers based on their breathing styles. (let's see if I have motivation or ideas)

Like the oc/reader, Ayuna from the Giyu fanfic, she has fish features which suits his water breathing and even the name suits her; it has the kanji 'fish' in it.

Now that we're talking about Rengoku the demon reader has traits of a fire phoenix. Sadly no image creator of this one since they always add arms and in this story, you have none (see sketch below)

I'm going to post this first and after I have written some chapters in advance, the story will start!

Fell free to comment something, I like to read them since I'm often on wattpad lately 👀.

Your Persona:

Name: Natori

Race: demon

Appearance: (brief sketch)

- whatever cloth you choose: the sleeve openings are very large - wings instead of arms- bright yellow eyes- maybe tail? I mean why not?

- wings instead of arms
- bright yellow eyes
- maybe tail? I mean why not?

Demon Blood art:

- Fire manipulation and fire breath
(your fire doesn't die easily, is stronger than normal fire and your fire can burn demons to death)
- Futher skills will be described in the story

Special skills:

- a drop of your tears can heal a wound (yep, exactly like the phoenix from Harry Potter)
- turn into a phoenix either large (as large as gyomei or even bigger if you want) or smoll (size of a sparrow)
- when you're angry you will be on fire!

- a drop of your tears can heal a wound (yep, exactly like the phoenix from Harry Potter)- turn into a phoenix either large (as large as gyomei or even bigger if you want) or smoll (size of a sparrow) - when you're angry you will be on fire!