~𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋💕~

a/n: guess who has a valentine this year! NOT ME🫶😻 anyways, this is an n x WD! reader oneshot and hope you enjoy this lil bean💛 oh, and btw, there will be a certain someone jealous:3

AND PLEASE DONT SKIP THE LONGASS A/N AT THE END🙏

-
-
-

~N's POV~

i'm currently sitting in the pod waiting for uzi and y/n to arrive back from whatever they were planning and told me it was a secret. but i think v know's about it too so idk why i can't know:(

anyways, v went with them too and so its just me, myself, and i alone in the pod with my thoughts.

and if i'm being honest, i kinda have a crush on y/n... BUT YOU CANT TELL THEM OK?!— wait, why am i just talking to myself? meh

its not like someone is currently reading my thoughts while picturing me in their mind of what i'm doing right now:3

anyways... i have until they get back from whatever they're doing and all to make y/n's card!:D

its gonna be amazing and epik and cool and amazing!! but i dunno what to draw them:( ooo! maybe i can draw them their (fav animal)! or maybe just hearts and write them a letter! OOOOO i have a better idea!!!

i can draw me and them together with a heart in the background AND write them something!!!:DD OOOO, maybe i can ask them to be my valentines too!!' THIS IS GOING GREAT!

~Y/N's POV~

AWKDISKKDKS THIS IS A GOING TERRIBLE. i LIKE N BUT IDK HOW TO ASK HIM TO BE MY VALITINE AND WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE ME OR SOMETHING OR WORSE HE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE AJDJSJIAJSJX—

"yoo idiot, you good? you look like your gonna explode" uzi cuts my thoughts off and starts poking my face.

"hey!—>:(" i slapped her hand off of me.

if you may be wondering what uzi and i are doing, we are currently planning something for n for valentine's day. tho uzi still hadn't tell me yet who she likes and asking to be her valentine...

we've been besties since... idfk?! but for a long time i know😌

"well.. i am kinda panicking cause i dunno what to get for n:( I DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE LIKES ME OR NOT. DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME??? OR DOES HE LIKE V?! OR MAYBE YOU?! WHAT IF HE ONLY SEES ME AS A FRIEND WAAAAAAHHHHH UZI I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO" i rant as i stuff my face into uzi's neck and start 'crying'

(yk how u fake cry and all? yar its like that.)

i feel uzi's hand patting my head and i swear i could hear her mumbling something, bur anyways she sighs and grabs my shoulders to pull me in front of her.

"your gonna be ok i swear, just chill out, you'll be finee." uzi says as she gives me a playful smirk.

"hmmm... ok" i chuckle

she then puts an arm over my shoulder and we start joking with each other, and after a bit we start looking around for stuff for n.

we continue to talk until i get an idea for what to get n.

"hey wait, uzi! i have an idea what to get him:D" i say as i stand up right and not really slouched as i was before.

"and what could be that?" she asked.

"what if, i could make him a card and we could try to get a stuffed animal for him, more specifically a dog one ya know?" i explain.

uzi rubbed her chin and went into thought. she then smiled and looked back at me.