Hell on Earth for eternity

It's the year 3350, a futuristic timeline

It's the year 3350, a futuristic timeline. Technology advanced to the point where light-speed travel exists and space cities exist. But this isn't a paradise. On Halloween night the whole world descended into chaos as Hell merged with Earth. The gates of Hell opened, and parts of the Earth terraformed into a hellish landscape, leaving death and destruction. But what came next was the disappearance of the adults. Absolutely all the adults from around the world just instantly vanished in the blink of an eye without warning, leaving only babies, kids, teens, and anyone younger than 22 years old.

When Earth terraformed into Hell, murderous demons appeared and started to kill everyone in sight. The poor youngsters were forced to either run and hide, or kill to stay alive. And it doesn't end there. There are voices of the dead randomly speaking from radios called Death whispers. And it gets much worse. The atmosphere of the planet has become deathly and murderous, meaning that humans will find it more tempting to surrender to their evil side. But if they do they won't be them anymore.... they'll become whatever Hell decides will serve them best.

 they'll become whatever Hell decides will serve them best

Driving among the chaos is Isaac. A 22-year-old ex-serial killer and a survivalist. He used to go by the name of El Ray from a dark past of his life when he was a serial killer, almost everyone knows his reputation. He's been living in the woods since he was 9, ever since he saw his father killed by a wolf. He's acquired both the knowledge of everything he needs to survive anywhere and knowledge of the wild. Isaac rarely feels emotions like happiness, fear, or even sadness. Anger and fury and being gruff are what he knows best. Because of that he is very intelligent and not tethered to emotional distractions, he can kill with no remorse, like a professional killer. But he's self-aware about his dark side and knows how to keep it locked up. Beyond that, he's very respectable to others and he genuinely cares for those close to him. Despite how he doesn't display it like others do.