Hell will not have my soul

All three of them went inside the sewer pipe, which led to the sewer of Eastmore. The smell was foul, but they got over it so long as they could escape. They saw a ladder leading out of the sewers. But then shadows came forming into a giant ball. Holly fell from the shadows while grunting her teeth from the pain. Felicia was gonna shoot her. But Isaac gave the signal to stand down.

Tanisha: We're getting off the island, Holly. If you try to stop us, we will kill you.

Holly: They know, Isaac. The Dead Zone knows what you're doing, and they're pissed.

Isaac: How could an island know anything? You make it sound like the island is alive.

Holly: This place wants you, Isaac. It needs people like you. Once it gets a hold of you it won't let you go, like it hasn't let me go. I've been here in the Dead Zone for a damn long time, and it sucked me dry. I pray it's almost done with me.

Tanisha: This is normally the part where I say it's not our problem.... But demon or not, you're suffering just like any other human would. So what can we do to free you from here?

Holly: This Dead Zone is sending something after you, something big. It let you out for a bit, now it wants you back deep inside. Deep inside where I've been all these fucking years. Don't say I never did anything for you.

After raising her hands in the sky, Holly covered everyone in shadows, and everything was shrouded in darkness. After five seconds they found themselves out of the sewer and inside the hallway of the Eastmore prison. All because Holly teleported them there.

Holly: Come join me in the lethal injection room.

Felicia: Hold it! How do we know this isn't gonna end with us getting killed like was with Dr. Jessie?

Holly: Ughh, I've been waiting so long just to fucking rest in peace. You guys are my last hope. Don't let me down.

Holly then disappeared into the shadows. Isaac saw the signs of the lethal injection and started running, the girls followed behind. Eastmore has gotten a lot worse due to the chaos. Cracks in the walls, fire in certain areas, and dead humans and demons in certain areas. Isaac decides to ditch his plasma revolver and takes a laser submachine gun instead. Upon reaching the lethal injection room they went inside. They saw Holly strapped tight to the gurney and actually crying. Then the door to the room shut itself closed and locked itself up.

Felicia: It's a trap, I knew it!

Holly: Oh no... It's back... It's starting again. It never stops, it just keeps burning... It won't let me go!

The living shadows formed around Holly as a black aura. Then the machine turned itself on and started injecting Holly with black liquid. She started screaming from the chemicals attacking her insides. Isaac picked up one of the chairs and smashed the observation window, then jumped inside. Now he's working the switches to turn the machine off.

Holly: Aaaah, it burns!! Why won't it stop?!!

Isaac: Damn it! We've gotta shut this machine down for good, it's the only way!

Felicia: Why?! Isaac, just unstrap Holly from the gurney and set her free!

Isaac: It won't work, this whole machine is alive and it's forcing her to relive her torment! We've gotta destroy it, it's the only way to set Holly free!

Eventually, Isaac shut the machine down and Holly was no longer suffering. Unfortunately, the machine was about to turn itself back on again in 2 minutes. So the best option was to sabotage it. Felicia started working on the computers to shut off power to the machine for good. Meanwhile, Holly starts to open up while waiting to be saved.