Lost at Dead Sea

After setting up inside the yacht and finding new allies, Isaac and the girls finally got the break they deserved. Tanisha took her bath first while both Isaac and Felicia took a shower together. And for dinner, there was ham, mac and cheese, and green beans. But Isaac settled with a simple beef jerky since he's used to survival food. And when it was time for bed, Isaac preferred sleeping outside on the deck since he's used to sleeping outside, given how he lives in the woods. Of course, Felicia slept outside with him. It wasn't a quiet night either. Every once in a while, they'd hear a demon wail, or hear laser guns being fired, or an explosion. But staring at the stars made Isaac not really care.

Felicia: Did I ever mention how much I love being with you in the wild? I remember how you would hold me close whenever I got scared that a bear would get us.

Isaac: Yeah, I remember. Because on that same night, you held a knife to my throat and made a slight cut while blushing.

Felicia: You know me, I can't help destroying what I love the most. Why do you think my parents stopped giving me pets? But it's not like you cared, Isaac. You love me for who I am.

Isaac: I never once said I loved you.

Felicia: And you never had to.

The both of them shared a kiss and then stared at the stars some more. But then Felicia's urge to cut was starting up again. She pulled out her box cutter and slit Isaac's wrists, making a crazy grin and blushing. He only grunted from the pain and then his wound healed back up.

Felicia: You know, it's way better that you regenerate. It means I can cut you over and over you'd just heal right back up. How amazing.

Isaac: Except you can't because it still hurts. I'll let you do it whenever you feel the urge but then that's it.

Felicia: Good enough for me. But while we're together, could you please tell me the truth? Why did you try to give me therapy last month?

Isaac: First tell me why you're not bothered by the fact that I can't die.

Felicia: Baby, I am all sorts of crazy. And the more I'm with you, the less I feel like a freak.

Isaac: Yeah, I figured. And the reason I tried to give you therapy is because I tried to get you help. You're deranged but you're treatable, besides me. There is no treatment for what I am. But I'm sorry for trying to help.

Felicia: No no, I don't mind. I just wanted the truth. Nothing you do can make me feel sad, Isaac.

The talk ended after Isaac shut his eyes to get some sleep. Felicia lays on top of his chest while smiling. But then Garth joined them on the deck to sit down on a chair and literally ate a cell phone between two slices of bread.

Garth: It okay. Phone broke when Garth broke glass. Is very crunchy.

Both Isaac and Felicia were smirking. It was kinda nice to have a demon nurse as an ally.

 It was kinda nice to have a demon nurse as an ally