12

Beyoncé pov
*2 years later*
These 2 years have been so great for me. I released my first album like 2 months ago all alone & it changed my life for the better. Nicki & I broke up a few times, but no relationship is perfect. We always came back together & we recently got married. Blue is now 4, & sassy as hell. She acts just like Nicki now & it's so crazy to me.

"Babyyyy seem like everywhere I go I see youuuuu." I heard blue singing as I laughed. She's so adorable. "Sing it mommy." She said running up to me as I sighed dramatically. She makes me sing to her every morning. I recently learned how to cook so I am currently cooking breakfast right now.

"How about a later time baby? Mommy's throat don't feel that good." I said as she nodded. It's true, Nicki & I has been on a roll when it came to sex. "It okay mommy. I get mama to sing for me." She said running off to find Nic.

Soon, Nicki came downstairs with Blue on her back. It's crazy how Nicki tried to baby Blue, but they're literally almost the same size. "She bout bigger than you bae." I said as Nicki smacked her teeth. "At least she ain't got yo long ass neck. Giraffe ass hoe." She said as I giggled. "YEAH GIRAFFE HOE." Blue yelled as Nicki put her down & gasped. "No baby girl don't say that. It's a bad word." Nicki said as she nodded. "I sorry." She said with her head down. I wanted to laugh so bad.

"You gotta stop cussing around her baby." I said as she nodded. "Yeah I see that. What you cooking tho?" She asked as I smiled. "Waffles, shrimp grits, & sausages." I said as she licked her lips. "I can't wait to eat." She said lowly as I raised my eyebrows. "You talking ab the food or me?" I asked as she giggled. "Both, but mostly you." She said as I shook my head. I let her take control one time & now she think she can bitch me every time.

Once we ate, my phone began to blow up & Nicki grabbed it. Since the incident that happened way back, with some other bitch, she doesn't trust me that well. "Who is this?" She asked showing me a picture of some girl on top of me at a club. I shrugged & continued to wash dishes. She nodded & threw my phone. Luckily, blue was at preschool.

I looked over at her & frowned. "Fuck you do that for?" I kinda yelled. "Oh so now I got your attention? Fuck out my face yo. You really foul as fuck. I ask you a simple question to get a good understanding before I go assuming shit & all you do is shrug like you don't know what the fuck you did? & don't even try to tell me that it's a old picture. You had that same outfit on the night of Jay's all white attire party that I didn't get to attend for some reason. Now I see why you didn't want me to go. You're weird as fuck." She said as I sighed.

"You can't be mad at the fact that I was drunk Nic." I said as she just scoffed. "I've forgave you & your mistakes over & over. But you constantly making the same mistakes over again & I just can't do this anymore. I was never a cheater & you know this. & for me to be with one right now is just flat out wrong cause I would never do you like this & you know it. So with that being said, I love you Bey but I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry, you broke my heart & lost my trust a long time ago." She said as I stopped what I was doing.

"Nicki baby please. I was drunk I'm sorry. I know I keep fucking yo but I'm sorry yo. I don't know what else to tell you." I said as she laughed. "Maybe that's the problem. The only solution you have is a stupid ass 'I'm sorry'. But that apology isn't gonna help you this time. Im gone for good this time. I'll always come back around to see Blue, & if it's meant to me then it'll be be. Until then, I gotta go." She said as I just sighed.

We've been there, done that & I'm honestly tired off it too. I don't know what's gotten into me but I just can't be true to her. I hate it but that's jus the way life is. I'm not gonna try to to stop her. I want her to be happy so I'm just gonna leave her alone & wish her the best. "Well I can't change your decision even if I tried. So I'm just gonna let you go. I love you & I'll always wish the best for you. & don't worry this isn't the end. Right now is just not for us." I said as she sighed. "I'm not gonna give the ring back bc I know I'll be back soon. We just gotta take some time to ourselves before we just throw away the whole marriage. I love you too & I'll always be here for you. I'll be staying at the condo if you need me. & you're right, right now is definitely not for us." She said a ai nodded. We hugged & she left out.

Nicki pov
It's been a few hours since I left the house. I was currently at the studio alone, just writing. I've wrote so many songs over the past hours. I was currently writing this new song & I just let the beat play as I wrote. Once I was done writing, I decided to record it.

Pills and potions
We're overdosin'
I'm angry but I still love you
Pills and potions
We're overdosin'
Can't stand it but I still love you

I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love

Ayo, they could never make me hate you
Even though what you was doin' wasn't tasteful
Even though you out here lookin' so ungrateful
I'ma keep it movin' be classy and graceful
I told 'em it's no friends in the game, you ain't learned that yet
All the bridges you came over, don't burn that yet
Niggas want respect, but niggas ain't earned that yet
Self-righteous and entitled but they swearin' on the Bible that they love you
When really they no different from all your rivals
But I still don't wish death on 'em
I just reflect on 'em

Pills and potions
We're overdosin'
I'm angry but I still love you
Pills and potions
We're overdosin'
Can't stand it but I still love you

I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love

Yo, people'll love you and support you when it's beneficial
I'ma forgive, I won't forget, but I'ma dead the issue
Soon as you out a niggas' lives is when they start to miss you
They see you doin' good, now it's kinda hard to diss you
Niggas be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you
Niggas be mad when they can't come and live lavish with you
But I sped off in the Benzy
I see the envy when I'm causin' a frenzy
So I pop pills for 'em
Cop cribs in the hills on 'em

Pills and potions
We're overdosin'
I'm angry but I still love you
Pills and potions
We're overdosin'
Can't stand it but I still love you

I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love

I get high off your memory
In due time we'll be fine
In due time

I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still lo-o-ove
I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love

I stopped the track & wiped my tears. I didn't even realize Beyoncé had came in until she spoke up. "What are you naming that one?" She asked. I thought about for a while before speaking again. "Pills & Potions." I said.

The End

Thanks to all who read, commented, & voted. I hope you all enjoyed 🥹.