4

Beyoncé pov
*continued*
I pulled up to Nicki house & hopped out my car. I knocked in her door but some other girl opened it. "Who are you?" She asked with an attitude. "Bitch. Fix that attitude." I said as she smacked her lips. "Oh, you must be Beyoncé." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. & you are?" I asked. "I'm Lauren. Nicki's older sister. I'm leaving tho. & I don't think she wants to see you. She's said a whole lot of shit about you." Lauren said as I sighed. "I figured that." I said. "Well it was nice meeting you. Bye." She said walking out the house as I waved at her. I walked in Nicki house & I saw her sitting on her kitchen counter.

"Lauren i thought you were leaving." She said with her back turnt. "No. It's me baby." I said as she turnt around & frowned. "Yo lil hoe must be gone?" She said with an attitude as I chuckled. "Bruh stop playing. I wasn't with no hoe." I said as she looked at me & nodded. "Don't lie Bey. When you called me, I saw it. You had this giggly ass smile & yo hair was everywhere. So is you gone tell the truth or still lie about it?" She said as i sighed.

"Okay fine so I was with a hoe. But I didn't fuck her. She only gave me head & I told her to get out. After that I started thinking & I texted her. Basically saying that I couldn't fuck with her no more bc i was tryna fix my shit for you. I blocked her & everything. I'm telling you nothing but the truth." I said as she just looked at me. "You ain't shit I swear. How you wanna be with me, but letting hoes give you head? It ain't making sense to me." She said.

"I know it was wrong but it's not like we together for real & I knew you wouldn't have done it for me." I said as she jumped down from her counter. "Oh so now we not together? But when I say it, you wanna get mad. I don't understand you." She said. "No. It's you. You're the one who don't wanna be with me. I been trying this whole time to get with you but you wanna act like you don't get the hint. But once I go to smb else, you wanna get mad & act like we together." I said.

"I just need time Beyonce. Why is that so hard for you to understand. I told you we could be together but I don't do all that relationship shit so make wise choices. Cause I'll drop yo ass so quick. You act like you couldn't call me over. How many times has this happened without me knowing?" She said.

"I do understand you Nic but you gotta understand me too. I'm actually ready & willing to settle down for you. & it's only happened this one time. But I can't help it." I said as she looked at me with a weird face. "What do you mean you can't help it? It's just sex Bey. You can live without it." She said as I shook my head.

"You don't know what it's like to be addicted to sex. I have a problem where I'm addicted to it & I've talked to many therapists & it's nothing I can do about it." I said as she frowned.

"I'm sorry Yoncé I didn't know. Did something trigger your addiction to happen?" She said as I nodded.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter does it. All you wanna do is argue." I said as she scoffed.

"Yeah right. I wouldn't have to argue if you wouldn't be such a sex addict. I thought you were done with these hoes. At least that's what you told me." She said as I got fed up.

"I WAS RAPED OKAY." I yelled as she frowned. "Omg i am so sorry. I honestly didn't know." She said as I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter now bc you don't care obviously." I said as she tried to grabbed my arm. "I do care Beyoncé. I'm so sorry. You wanna talk about it?" She said as I sighed. "It's okay i understand you didn't know. & I don't wanna talk about it right now. It's a hard topic to talk about. Just know it happened when I was 7 & ever since then, I've been addicted to sex." I said as she nodded.

"Whenever you're ready to talk about it, just let me know." She said as I nodded.

Nicki pov
"Imma make us some food, you hungry," I said as Beyoncé nodded. I went to the kitchen and made some stir-fried rice and orange chicken. When I was done, I placed our plates on the table and poured us some red wine. The whole dinner it was silent. I decided to let her think about what she wanted to tell me.

After dinner we went to my room and cuddled. "So do you think you're ready to tell me what happened?" I asked as Bey nodded. We sat in silence again for a minute before she started talking.

"When I was 7, my dad owed this man some money and my dad told me if I didn't let the man play with me, then the man was going to kill him. So my dad brought him to my room then....he pulled down my pants and pulled me closer to him..." Tears started rolling down Bey face. "h-he started raping me. I called for help, but no one came. My cries were ignored, and ever since then, I've been addicted to sex and nic baby I know that's no excuse to be with my hoes and shit but you gotta believe me I'm tryna be better for you cause I love you." She said. Even though we ain't really together and shit like that her words meant a lot to me. "Yoncé how about we have a little spa day tomorrow just the two of us?" I asked as she nodded.

*The next day*

"Yoncé let's go we gonna be late. i have reservations." I said as I wait for her by the front door. "Alright I'm ready, my fault, Ms. attitude. You know one of these days imma fuck that attitude out of you right." She said as I roll my eyes. "Girl whatever come yo fine ass on, we got places to be. Thought we was tryna have a spa day damn." I said as she giggled a little. "You right come on before you have to cancel them plans." Bey said as we got in my pink Lamborghini.

I started driving to the spa."You gonna love this Bey. It's a 5 star resort, they have nice reviews." I said. When we made it to the spa we walk to the front desk. "Reservations for two." I told the lady at the front desk. She told us to go to a room and we got undressed.

"This is exciting." I said as Bey smiled. "Yeah I ain't never done nun like this glad I get to do this with my favorite girl." She said as I roll my eyes & I put my robe on. "I better be your only girl" I said as a lady walks in the room. We looked up at her and I notice bey got tense. "You good?" I asked bey as she nods but I know something up. We lay on the table and start getting our couples massage even tho we ain't a couple but it was cheaper.

Throughout the massage, I notice how the lady was touching bey. While the lady was massaging bey back, she was like "I know you," but I just ignored it cause bey did. After the massage, we sat in some comfortable chairs. The lady put a face mask on my face & I smiled to myself. I laid back and relax while bey got her face mask done.

After a while, the lady pulled of our face masks and bey ate her cucumber. "Juicy but not as juicy as you." Bey smirked as she looks at my ass. The lady interrupts us and tells me I can get in the hot tub. I got up to walked to the hot tub, but I heard the lady whisper something to bey. All I heard was "daddy" & I turned around. "What the fuck you just say?" I asked looking at the lady. "Oh. Daddy didn't tell you?" She asked as I shook my head.

"For one don't call her that and tell me what." I said as i cross my arms. Bey sighed. "She was the hoe I was with the other day." Bey said as I shook my head.

"I knew something was up. Bey what the fuck? Why didn't you say something?" I said in disbelief as bey shrugged. "I was tryna have a good day with you. I didn't know she was gonna be here." She said as I just looked at her. "I don't see why you so mad, it's not like yall in a relationship anyway." The lady said. I was about to punch this bitch. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't even be mad at bey right now. "Correction bey is my daddy and I wish a bitch would tell me otherwise" I said looking at bey as she chuckled. "Let's go." I said as the lady left out. "So that's Mya? I saw her name in your phone." I said as she nodded. "Yeah but let's not worry about her." She said.

We put our clothes & stuff back on & went back to the front. I paid & we left. "Don't have me looking stupid like that again." I said. "I won't baby. I'm sorry." She said tryna rub my thigh. "We gone see, but can you stop touching me? I'm not I'm the mood to be touched right now." I said as she nodded & moved her hand. We rode by to my house in silence.