11

Beyoncé pov
Today was the weekend that I get Blue. I'm not scared to get her, im just a little nervous cause it's been a while since she's stayed with me. Considering the fact that she's been traveling with her father & Nicki is now staying with me.

"You ready?" I asked Nicki as she nodded. "Yeah I'm ready." She said facing me. She's so sexy. She doesn't have any makeup on right now. Just lashes & lipgloss just how I like her. "You look beautiful." I said as she blushed. "Thank you baby. I didn't feel like putting makeup on today." She said as I nodded. "I love you without makeup. I tell you that everyday but come on." I said as she walked out first.

I smacked her ass & went to the kitchen. I grabbed Blue some snacks cause it's too early for her to be eating McDonald's & besides she's very picky so I just grabbed a few snacks until we get back. "We could've bought her something cause I wanna stop at Wendy's & get some breakfast." Nicki said as I shook my head. "We can stop but she's a picky eater, I don't know where she got that from tho. But she'll be okay until we make it back." I said as she nodded.

We locked the house doors & got in the car. "I want the aux." She said reaching for it as I stopped her. "No I wanna hear you rap." I said as she giggled. She still haven't rapped for me yet. "Okay well if I rap for you, then you have to sing for me." She said as I nodded. "Okay. You first tho." I said pulling out our driveway.

"Okay let me think of something I wanna rap." She said as I giggled & glanced at her. "Hurry up miss Nicki Minaj." I said as she stared at me & smiled. "I actually like that name. Ima take it." She said as I shook my head. Short people.

"Come on." I said as I stopped at a red light. "Okay okay I got it." She said as I smiled at her.

Pull up in a monster, automobile gangsta

With a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka

Yeah, im that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka

You could be the King, but watch the Queen conquer

Okay, first things first, I'll get your brains

Then I'ma start rockin' gold teeth and fangs

'Cause that's what a motherfuckin' monster do

Hairdresser from Milan, that's the monster 'do

Monster Giuseppe heel, that's the monster shoe

Young money is the roster and the monster crew

And I'm all up, all up, all up in the bank with the funny face

And if I'm fake, I ain't notice 'cause my money ain't

So let me get this straight, wait, I'm the rookie?

But my features and my shows ten times your pay?

Fifty K for a verse, no album out

Yeah, my money's so tall that my Barbies gotta climb it

Hotter than a Middle Eastern climate, violent

Tony Matterhorn, dutty wine it, wine it

Nicki on them titties when I sign it

That's how these niggas so one-track minded

But really, really I don't give a F-U-C-K

"Forget Barbie, fuck Nicki 'cause sh-she's fake"

"She on a diet, " but my pockets eatin' cheesecake

And I'll say bride of Chucky is child's play