Wedding Bells

After months of planning and getting help from Nina and Maggie, Crowley stood in a simple black suit, teal dress shirt and a red tie by the officiant, waiting to see their angel. It was a small wedding, not too many guests, but it was perfect. They were on the beach - for the sake of Crowley's feet - the sound of the waves crashing against the shore helping to calm their nerves.

Muriel was the maid of honor, with Nina, Maggie, Anathema, Madam Tracy and Pepper as the groomswomen, Adam was the best man with Newt, Brian, Wensleydale and Shadwell as the groomsmen. The attendees were the other shop keepers and surprisingly enough, Gabriel, Uriel and Beelzebub. After a moment, Aziraphale walked out, in an all white suit and despite Crowley's best attempts, they were struggling to keep from crying out of pure joy.

As Aziraphale reached them and stood in front of them, it took all of Crowley's willpower to not kiss him then and there. The officiant got things started and they reached the vows.

"Angel, my sweet angel, I'll keep this short for everyone's sake but I have loved you since I laid eyes on you, you are my world and I'd be lost without. You are my guiding light, my safe place, and now I can say that you're mine until the world stops turning. I know things haven't been easy, but I know that no matter what happens, as long as you're by my side we'll be alright." Crowley's voice shook slightly from emotion and Aziraphale smiled softly.

"Dear, I've lost track of how long I've loved you, you've always been at my side when I needed it, you've saved me from my stupidity many times and have protected me from myself many, many times as well. I don't know where I'd be without you, helping me through each struggle and issue, keeping my head somewhat straight," He chuckled softly. "You have stuck by my side even through my lapses of judgment, even when they hurt you and I cannot thank you enough for that, you bring a beautiful chaos to my life that I've learned I can't live without. You make each day just a bit brighter and you really are my best friend above all else," Aziraphale spoke softly, fighting off tears.

With that, the officiant turned to Aziraphale, "Do you, A.Z Fell, take Anthony J. Crowley to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

"I do." The words easily fell from his lips as he looked up at Crowley.

The officiant then turned to Crowley "And so you, Anthony J. Crowley take A.Z Fell to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?"

As they stared down at Aziraphale, the words easily passed their lips, needing no second thought, "I do."

"Then you may kiss the groom."

They two shared a tender kiss as the guests cheered as they did so. It was a surreal moment for them both, what they'd been craving since the start had finally come true.

The rest of the night was filled with fun, dancing, eating and drinking. Crowley and Aziraphale danced and their friends congratulated them, but most surprisingly yet again had to do with Gabriel. He apologized for his earlier actions that nearly ruined everything for the pair. Crowley waved it off, "It turned out pretty well in the end so no worries." They shrugged, holding Aziraphale close and Gabriel nodded.

The night went smoothly and the two passed out in bed the second their heads hit the pillow, snuggling close together as they started this new chapter of their life they never planned to close.

The End.