𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

The elevator opened up to the 5th floor. Gosh , is it too late to turn back. I cannot describe the amount of nerves that I'm feeling right now.

Not only do I meet all the casting directors and I have to make an impression on them. I'm also meeting Walker , who is the lead and I have to make an impression on him too.

On top of that I have to do a chemistry read with him when I've never met him before. I don't know what he is like. I don't know what he'll think of me . I don't know what our chemistry will be like. If there's even any chemistry between us at all.

And I'm probably not the Annabeth that he had imagined. Compared to his looks, he and the casting directors would want an Annabeth that matches him and that is white..

"You ready ?" My brother whispered to me as we walked out of the elevator.

"As ready as I could possibly be at the moment " I took a breath.

My brother was told to stay in the waiting room by a security guard.

"Good luck . Love you " My brother hugged me before the security led me to the private waiting room in another area.

"Thank you " I said to him as he walked out. I looked around the empty white room. There was no one in here. Only me. I must be the last person up for the chemistry today. Oh great , now I have to somehow top all those other past chemistry reads.

Way to make me feel even more nervous. Why did I have to be last. I started going over my lines in my head again . Making sure I memorized everything. The door opened and a blonde girl walked out.

I guess that was the actress doing the chemistry read just now. And great , she looks like the perfect Annabeth Chase. Blonde hair , light eyes. And she made it to the chemistry reads. Do I even stand a chance.

"Hello, Leah Jeffries?" A man questioned as he walked out of the room.

"Hi, yes. That's me " I stood up and smiled.

"Great, I'm one of the casting directors. It's great to meet you. We're ready for you , you can just come in" the man said as he held open the door for me. Oh my gosh already. I'm scared.

"Thank you sir" I shook his hand before walking through the door.

The first thing I saw when I walked in was a blonde boy with curly hair and bright blue eyes standing right by the entrance. Walker. Our eyes met and he was smiling at me.

"Hi , I'm Walker." He grinned

"I'm Leah. It's nice to meet you" I smiled as I put out my hand to shake his.

"Oh , I do hugs. I'm a hugger. I mean - if that's okay " he asked as he rose his eyebrows.

"Yes , of course it's okay " I let out a laugh . Why wouldn't it be okay ?im not boujee or stuck up or anything at all.

"Great " He smiled as he reached over and wrapped his arms around me . Embracing me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. Unexpected for a first meeting but I like it . A lot of people I know just like to shake hands for first meetings. It's how I grew up.

Strangers , you do handshakes out of respect. People you know ,you do hugs. but I definitely like this , this feels nice. He gives great hugs. And not going to lie , it was really calming for my nerves.

"Nice to meet you , Leah " he smiled as he let go of me. He is so nice.

"Nice to meet you too Walker" I grinned.wow I did not expect the first meeting to go so well. This was the first time I was looking around the room and I realized there were more people here..