𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"So where should we go now . We still have an hour and 30 left. Thankfully you don't have to go yet " he smiled.

"Oooh I got a few stores we can go to " I said happily. This is going to be funnn .

"What stores ?" He asked

"You'll see " I smiled.

We started walking through the mall. I saw the first store I wanted to go to. Usually they never have party city in the mall but here in LA they do. That's why I wanted to come.

"Woah , Party city ? They never have that in malls " Walker furrowed his eyebrows as he looked from the store to me in confusion.

"I know , that's exactly why I wanted to come. Cmon  " I beamed as I dragged him into the store with me.

They not only have Halloween costumes but also things for birthdays and just random type of dress up things.

"Look!" I laughed as I spotted a big pair of yellow sunglasses.

I immediately grabbed them and put them on.

"How do I look ?" I asked in a British accent as I posed for Walker.

" hmm, almost perfect but I think you might be missing something " Walker smirked as his eyes darted over to a hot pink wig.

He grabbed it and put it on top of my head.

"Wow, what a sight . Now , you look perfect " he laughed as he stroked the sides of my head as he continued to fix my wig and looked back down into my eyes.

His eyes lit up in amusement at the ridiculous sight of me. I couldnt help but stare back as he looked into my eyes . His eyes are so beautiful. Bright blue . He really is that song that goes ocean blue eyes , looking in mine...

I snapped us out of the staring as I laughed . I didn't wanna make it awkward. I don't like him and I don't know if we had a moment or not just now but he just has nice eyes , that's all.

"Why thank you , I think you're missing a couple things actually" I laughed as I grabbed a purple scarf and wrapped it around his neck.

"Wait . You're not done yet " I smirked.

I grabbed a pair of huge star shaped sunglasses and placed it on him.

"How do I look darling?" He posed as he asked in a British accent.

"Oh, this is totally your look ,love. Absolutely Fabulous!" I exclaimed as I grabbed one end of the scarf and wrapped it around his neck.

"Thank you M'lady. Come, we must take pictures "  he dramatically wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in next to him as he took out his phone.

I was not expecting that, I tried to shake off a smile. It was nothing . He just wants to take pictures.

We made duck faces at the camera as Walker kept pressing the button nonstop. We stuck out our tongues . We did a huge cheesy smile . We did the peace sign and the rock on sign.

We laughed as we finished our photo shoot. We started looking through the pictures . He  took more than 10 of them.

"I think this one is my favorite " Walker smiled as he pressed on the one where we did a huge cheesy smile like idiots. All our teeth were showing.

"Yea and I love this one where we're doing a duck face "I laughed as I pressed on it.

"What can we say , we're stunning " he shrugged his shoulder.

"That we are " I flipped my hot pink wing.

"Are you guys going to purchase that ? " A man walked up to us . It looks like he works here.