seven, on set

tchalamet • Instagram

tchalamet: bts

tchalamet: bts

tagged: julielaurent, zoeisabellakravitz, nlyonne

March 13, 2023 | 3,456,004 likes | 23k comments

view comments

dominicfike: prettiest (1st slide)

user55: omg i ship you and julie smmm ❣️

user2: She's so thin, is she okay??

julielaurent: 🥂🥂🥂

oliviarodrigo: so excited for this movie u have no clue !!!!

"Girl. Please fucking sit there and tell me you didn't just see Dominic Fike's comment on Timmy's post."

"Oh my godd, I know right," Julie groaned to Zoë, a slight blush on her face. "He's so bloody fine."

"Go for it," Natasha chimed in. "You can have whoever the fuck you want."

Juliette laughed lightly and shook her head. The three were on a break in Julie's vanity van. She was sitting in front of said vanity getting her powder touched up while Zoë and Natasha sat on the couch in the corner, scrolling on their phones and watching Julie as she spoke. "I don't know. Things are still weird with me and Timothée. And, it's just..."

Although both women were now giving her pointed looks to continue, someone very suddenly came in that made them all stop. It was Sybil, one of the costume designers for the movie. "Hi, sorry to interrupt," She said in her think German accent. "<Juliette, you left your phone. Here, you were getting a call.>"

"<Thank you so much>," Juliette took the phone from the woman's hand right as the makeup artist finished and both of the crew members stepped out of the van, leaving the three actresses. Julie answered the phone without really looking at the number. "Hello?"

"Hi," A male voice greeted on the other end.

Juliette furrowed her brow. He sounded slightly familiar but she couldn't place it. "Sorry, who's this?"

There was a bit of silence then a chuckle. "Uh, sorry, I should have DMed you before asking for your number. It's Dom. Dominic Fike."

Juliette's eyes widened a bit, Zoë and Natasha leaning in with piqued interest. "Oh, Dominic, hi! So lovely to finally talk to you."

Zoë started hitting the couch arm in excitement while Natasha held onto her. Juliette gave them both a look that told them to be quiet. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Dominic laughed again at the phrase, and Juliette swore she could listen to the sound on repeat for hours. Oh god. "Uh, nothing in particular. I just, y'know, wanted to get to know you," He took what sounded like a drag from a cigarette.

"Alright, well, Mr. Fike. I want that too. But, I've actually got to get going, I'm a busy woman, you know. Acting and such." While it wasn't that far from the truth, the bigger reason was how nervous he was making her.

"Mm. Busy woman, indeed. Well, I will DM you instead of asking a friend of a friend because I can't stop thinking of you. How's that sound?" He asked. He sounded like he was grinning. She smiled at the thought of it.

"Can I sleep on it?" She replied, both of them laughing. "No, but, uh, yeah. That sounds good. I promise to respond, hows that sound?"

The door to her van opened and Timothée poked in. Zoë shushed him before he could get a word in. "That sounds great, Julie. Can I call you again, too?" Dominic asked from his end.

Juliette was now particularly nervous with Timothée watching but couldn't keep the smile out of her voice. "Yes, yes of course. That sounds lovely. I'll answer."

"Alright, then. Bye now."

"Bye," She replied, hanging up quickly and looking up at Timothée. "Hi, T, what's up?

His eyebrow was furrowed the slightest bit. "Uh, they need you guys back on set. Who was that?"

Her eyes flickered from his for a moment. "A friend of mine."

He nodded, but insecurities immediately started growing like mold in the back of his mind. "Uh, let's get going."

She nodded and he stepped out. Of course Zoë and Natasha started squealing as quietly as possible, hyping up Juliette. And despite thinking that Dominic was so bloody fine, because he was, she couldn't get the look on Timothée's face out of her mind.

- - -

this is so late and so short 🤘