♟️Welcome

Hello, everyone. I'm so happy that you chose this book to read. This fantasy book was in my mind for many years but didn't get the courage to write it down. Finally, I'm here with the story. Hopefully, you will enjoy it.

I request you, kindly vote while reading so that I can be aware that you are enjoying what you are reading and please leave some comments also.
No rude comments please.

***

Blurb- When Shubhasini stumbles upon a mysterious amulet, she finds herself transported in a different world, and different period to the Shivasthambh dynasty. As she navigates the unfamiliar customs and traditions of the period, she catches the eye of the handsome and enigmatic Prince, Biswasingha.

As Shubhasini and Raja Biswasingha's bond deepens, they are forced to keep their forbidden love a secret. However the time came when they were faced with a choice that could change their life, they must decide whether to embrace their love or let it go.

The story seamlessly weaves together romance, intrigue, and the magic of different realms and travelling through time. Let's experience a love story that defies the boundaries of time itself.

***

⚠️Content warning ⚠️

Adult languages, violence, killing, blood, gore, battles etc.
Lovemaking (although no smut)

****

♟️The main characters♟️

Subhashini Dutta (Shubho).
Age- 25 years.
General accountant.
Lives alone in Kolkata.
Visiting Kashpur after many years during Durga Puja.

***

Rajkumar Biswasingha Narayan.
Age-28 years.
Prince of Shivasthambha dynasty.
(successor)
Lives in Silabhadra (capital)
About to be crowned as King.

(successor)Lives in Silabhadra (capital)About to be crowned as King

Other important characters-

❄️Rani Bhishakha. (present Queen, the mother of Biswasingha)

❄️Raja Vajradutta Narayan (present King, the father of Biswasingha)

❄️Yuvaraj Niladhwaj Narayan (commander in chief, Brother of Biswasingha)

☘️Brinda Mama - maternal uncle of Shubhashini. (bondhu mama)

☘️Bondhu Mami.- maternal aunty of Shubhashini.