33: Something you can taste

Charles' point of view

'That's Carlos' ex-girlfriend, broke up because she didn't like to travel to Barcelona', I say.

'Ohh that's a good one, that's Norris' ex-girlfriend. Broke up because she didn't want to go public', she listens to me carefully and smiles.

'So, Mrs Leclerc, when did you decide to lie? I thought you didn't want that?'.

'Well, Mr Leclerc. Respectfully, your ex-girlfriend is a bitch, a moron, a pain in my ass', I laugh.

'Something funny?', Chris walks up to me, Charlotte's new fiancée... or I guess husband.

'Just talking about how amazing this is really, and that my ring in comparison to your ring is much and much smaller', Luci shakes Chris' hand.

'I'm Luciana, Charles' girlfriend', she says, I can't help but smile.

'Fiancée, princess'

'Nice to meet you Luciana, may I call you Luci?', Chris asks.

'All of my friends may call me Luci! So do you', she smiles.

Okay she's quite a bitch.

'Well Luci, I'm so happy that you joined us with your fianceé today', he winks.

Something is wrong with this couple to be fucking honest.

'Please Luciana, come join us for a drink', Charlotte walks up to us. 'Charles can have a drink with the groom'.

Charles turns to me. 'You okay with that, Princess?', he asks.

I nod. 'Have fun, baby. I'll be fine'.

Hopefully, it's not for long, because if it is I will fucking kill myself.

Charles and Chris walk away, I stand there with Charlotte.

'Come Luciana, I'll introduce you to my bridesmaids.'

We walk towards this fancy table, 4 women are sitting at it.

'Girls, this is Luciana', she says my name with a sarcastic tone like earlier.

The women stare at me and then back at each other.

Then they have the nerve to fucking laugh.

'You were right babe, downgrade', one of them whispers loud enough for me to hear.

'So, you are Luciana?', the oldest one asks.

'The one and only', I fake a smile.

'Luciana, this is Rose', the oldest one holds up her hand.

'That's Riley, Marcella, and Niccita', Charlotte says.

'What is your last name, Luciana?', Marcella asks.

'Does it matter? I will be Leclerc soon', I laugh.

Charlotte sighs and looks at Riley, who then winks at her.

'Really, because you look like a Vasseur to me', Marcella says.

Fuck.

'Really? Never heard that one', I say.

Charlotte laughs.

'Luciana, why don't you take a seat next to Rose', I walk over to the empty chair and sit down.

'Please ignore these bitches, I love them but they're horrible', Rose whispers.

I smile.

'Rose, care to share the secret?', Riley hisses.