4: Beat him

Sienna's point of view:

I am waiting on Luciana, she said she would be here at 09:00. It is now 09:11. I text her saying I'll be at the VIP stands.

While I walk to the stand someone walks up to me, 'Miss Sainz, Oscar Piastri has asked me to get you to the Mclaren motor home, he wants to walk to the stands with you'. I nod and ask her to take me to McLaren.

I get in the motor home via the backdoor, I take no risks.

'Oscar Piastri, hot as always', I spot my favorite Mclaren boy and walk up to him.

'Sienna! Wow you look amazing!', he hugs me. 'So they say', he laughs. I hear someone coughing, I turn around and I see Lando Norris standing there. 'Norris', I say coldly. 'Sainz, why am I not getting a hug? Is it because we're basically enemies now?', he laughs.

I walk towards him and hug him, I feel his hands moving up and down my back, god... how can I still have feelings for this boy after all these years?

'Ferrari and McLaren are like brothers, close, but still rivals and you know it Lando', I say.

Oscar laughs, he knows I liked Norris when Carlos was still at McLaren, I think everyone knew, except Lando and Carlos.

'So, which of the two handsome boys is escorting me to the garages? I have to wish Carlos a good race', they both grab their jackets and we head out the back door.

'Still dating that Belgium boy?', Lando asks, I shake my head.

'May I ask what happened?', he says. 'A huge accident', Oscar laughs.

'Why are you...? Why is he laughing?', Lando asks surprised. 'Because he accidentally fell into bed with another woman and fucked her', Oscar tells him.

'Oh god, that's horrible, I'm sorry', Lando says.

'Norris feeling sorry for me? Someone call the newspapers! It's fine, to be honest, he was a dick', we arrive at the garages.

'I'm glad, well, guess I'll see you after the race', Norris says.

'Alright, you can get a hug, drive safe yes?', I hug him. 'I'll drive safe if it means you'll hug me again after the race', he says and I laugh.

I hug Oscar and wish him a good race, they walk to their garage and I walk to the Ferrari one.

'Hermana, just in time!', Carlos is changing into his suit.

'Why are you late?', I ask him. He tells me about Luciana being their new content creator, she is really great so I get that Ferrari chose her.

'Hurry up, Carlos, you're starting soon', I say. Charles walks in and laughs, 'Believe me, Sien, they won't start without us', he says.

'Leclerc! You're not even in a suit, god I can't even watch this. I'm going to the Red Bulls to wish Maeve a good race. Drive safe you both', I walk away.

'Sienna, fuck, wait up!', I hear Luciana behind me. 'Luci, don't explain I know why you're late. Let's wish Maeve a good race, we only have 15 minutes left'. We walk to the Red Bull garage.

'Girls, I believe you're at the wrong place', Horner comes to us. 'Hey Christian, look I know we're late but we really want to see Maeve', I give him a hug.

'She's right there, you two have to be gone in 5 minutes though'.

Maeve's point of view:

I see Luci and Sienna walking toward me, I'm in the car, and they're checking everything.

The Red Bull suit fits me so well, my dad told me I looked fabulous and he said that he was proud of me, which made me cry a little.

'Maeve Vettel, we're so proud of you!! You must be so excited!', I think about it.

'Yeah, I am, I just have a lot to tell you guys, y'all are coming to the karaoke night, right?' I say, they nod.

The lights are green, which means It's time for us to get to our places. I start at P2 because of quali, Max is P1.

Jesus, I want to beat him so so so bad.

'Guys I have to go, I love you all and I'll see you after the race', they hold my hand and walk away.

Time to kick this Verstappen bitch's ass.

Luciana's point of view:

'It's 10:10, we still have 5 minutes', I tell Sienna.

'Yeah I know, please let's hurry I don't want to get interviewed right now', she responds, but I fear it's too late.

'Miss Sainz, care for an interview?', the interviewer asks.

'Of course Miss Eliza! I recognize you immediately!', she puts on a fake smile.. christ.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Interviewer - Miss Sainz, you are the little sister of Carlos isn't that correct?

Sienna - Yes, yes that's correct. I am Sienna Sainz. 

Interviewer - Are you close to any of the other drivers on the grid?

Sienna - Well yes, me and my brother are close, so I get around with lots of the guys.

Interviewer - What about Maeve Vettel?

Sienna - Maeve is my best friend actually, we have been friends since our 12th.

Interviewer - What's your opinion about Mr Oscar Piastri?

Sienna - Oscar is a very dear friend of mine whom I love very dearly.

Interviewer - Okay, that's enough. Enjoy the race

Sienna - You too!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'God that felt awkward and I was just watching it', I tell Sienna.

She laughs, but there's something wrong.

'What is it?', I ask.

'The questions weren't just questions... I have a feeling this is going to escalate', Sienna says.

How could it escalate?

'You mean?'

'I mean... that I might have just confessed to liking Oscar Piastri', she says.

'But... you don't right?', I ask her

'No, but she doesn't know that....'