Chapter 5: News

Sorry about the late post, I kinda took a nap...

So please enjoy the new chapter.

👍🏾

•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•

Location: Leiran Dimension

Thursday
April 16 2235

Day 4
10:28 am

   My eyes fluttered open as my back began to ache. I groaned as my bare back rubbed against my sheets. After looking over my new skill, I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I stripped, took a shower, and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

   I closed my eyes back and lulled myself to sleep. Though of course it wasn't long before I was up again, Dani made sure of it. She had somehow made herself up here and came banging on my door.

I groaned as I grabbed one of my pillows and clenched it over my ears. Maybe if I'm quiet she'll go away. Is what I thought.

My hopes were crushed when the banging only gets louder. With a final groan I slowly get up from the bed, throwing on my tank top, and head over to the living room leading to the front door.

"Alright!" I screamed, successfully ceasing the rough pounding. I unlocked the door, not staying to watch her open the door as I make my way back to the living room.

"Finally, what took you.. so long.." I hear her voice trail off before cool smooth hands run over my shoulder blade.

I flinched back from the sudden contact, a slight shiver escaping my lips. "What the hell happened?" She asked, after removing her tentative fingers.

I sat down on the couch and groaned as my back slightly ached from the movement. "It's nothing, I'm fine." I grunted. "You sure?" She took a seat next to me, placing her sling shot on the coffee table in front of her.

I nodded, leaning my back gently into the couch. "So, what did u need that was so important that you had to come banging on my door." I smiled, turning my head to her.

She rolled her eyes before replying. "Shut up. And what I came here for is important, it's about the Raven scouts."

"What about them?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure they're looking for something." She said. "Just earlier I saw one of Garrets men bring a map to their camp." She continued.

"What's that gotta do with anything." I said, rubbing the crust from the corner of my eye. "It has everything to do with this, it may be the reason as to why they're here!" She exclaimed, waving her hands all over the place. "Alright calm down."

"I will not calm down! This prick, who's the reason my sister is sick by the way, and his pack of mutts are snooping around my home and I wanna know why!" She stood from her seat as she aggressively gestured with her hands.

I sighed before silently gesturing back to her previous seat. "Ok, I didn't mean it like that." I spoke as soon as she sat down, which she did hesitantly. "I just meant that there was no reason for you to yell, especially at someone who woke up no more than 10 minutes ago." I explained.