Chapter 2: Another Dimension

Location: Leiran Dimension

Monday
April 13 2235

Day 1
2:56 am

   I paced back and forth with my fists covering my eyes and my head tilted up. "So you're telling me, that I'm in another dimension." I sighed out.

Yes.

   I clenched my jaw before sitting down on the couch. "And what exactly possessed you to make a decision as drastic as sending a person to another dimension." I grit out.

Well, you did..

   I could feel the vein in my forehead as my eye twitched. "I did?" I repeated calmly.

Sure did.

   I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together in front of me. I kept my jaw clenched as I leaned forward, propping my elbows against my knees. "I did!" I yelled before kicking over the coffee table.

Well, you may have been drunk, but the decision was still made by you.

   His voice coming out a lot quieter than before.

   "And why exactly isn't that a rule. I was drunk, I wasn't in the right mind! You couldn't wait for me to sober up!" I exclaimed.

I could not...

If the question was not answered within the first few hours, it would no longer be accessible...

   He spoke slowly.

   I took multiple deep breaths when I feel my heart began to calm and no longer felt the desire to punch something.

   "Ok, I'm calm." I murmured to myself before propping the coffee table back up and taking a seat on the couch. "Alright." I sighed. "Let's try this again." I spoke softly as rested my hands on my lap.

Right.

What is it that you'd like to know?

   "Everything." I replied. "Terms and conditions, where I am, and what the hell happened here."

The terms are a bit long, so I'll start with something easy.

The dimension you are in used to be a Utopia, Leiran, it welcomed all races and ethnicities. Up until a mad scientist decided to create a virus hoping to make a being stronger.

It failed and created what is known as zombies in your dimension. This happened 230 years ago and the world has now become a wasteland.

   "So not only did you bring me to another dimension, you brought me to one containing zombies." I deadpanned.

Yes...was I not supposed to?

   "Were you-" I scoffed. "You're gonna piss me off again droid."

Droid?

   "I don't know your name is or what you are, so droid is what I'll call you." I replied. I rubbed my eyes as I leaned back into the couch. "Just tell me why you brought me here."