191-200

Kim Lalisa was not surprised at all by what she heard today. The struggle for interests among aristocratic families was much more fierce than this. It could be seen from the attitudes of people from the first and second households towards Jeon Jeongguk that they were very dissatisfied with him taking over the Jeon Corporation beyond his uncles.

In the entire Jeon family, except for grandpa and grandma, probably only fourth aunt Jeon Siru had some true feelings for this nephew.

Don't be fooled by Jeon Xinwen's teaching of Jeon Jingwu tonight. He just didn't want the Jeon Corporation to be dragged down to damage its fundamental interests. If there was a way to pull Jeon Jeongguk down from his current position someday, Kim Lalisa thought he would definitely not show mercy.

After the conversation ended, the two people behind the artificial mountain also left. Kim Lalisa slowly stood up from the niche and sent a message to Fu Mingyu. Soon, Jeon Jennie , who came to look for her, waved to her from the opposite colonnade, "Brother, here!"

When she returned, Jeon Jeongguk had already accompanied grandma back. Old Master Jeon glanced at her as if he knew everything but didn't ask anything, just told his "granddaughter-in-law" to accompany him to play two rounds of chess.

Kim Lalisa also followed to sit aside and secretly learned the skills. After watching for a while, fourth aunt Jeon Siru walked over and called him, "Ah Gguk, come here for a second."

Kim Lalisa walked over. Jeon Wenyin, who was always nervous when she saw him, stood behind her mother and timidly called him, "Third brother."

Jeon Siru patted her and was a little resentful that she was not very smart: "He is your brother, not a stranger! Talk to him yourself!"

Jeon Wenyin was introverted. She was actually fine when she was outside since she was trained by Jeon Siru after all. Her behavior was polite and she knew when to advance and retreat. She was the kind of girl who you could tell at first glance was well-educated and nurtured. But she was always restrained in front of this unsociable third brother.

This was probably also related to the image that Jeon Jeongguk presented to the Jeon family after returning to China.

Kim Lalisa's eyes were gentle with a hint of soothing encouragement: "Wenyin, is there anything?"

Jeon Wenyin looked at Jeon Siru then finally worked up the courage to say: "Third brother, I'm graduating this June. I'm preparing to do an internship now. I want to go to the headquarters and learn from you."

Jeon Siru was currently in charge of several Jeon Corporation branches whose scales and performances were not bad. Big first household and second household like Jeon Xinwen and Jeon Jingwu also had several such branches under them that Jeon Jeongguk usually did not interfere with their operations.

But no matter what, they still lacked some appeal compared to the Jeon Group headquarters.

Except for the idle Jelm Lecheng, Jeon Jiaci and Jeon Jiawei were all working in branches of each household. To them, the headquarters was just the fixed monthly dividend shares. When old Master Jeon was still in power, Jeon Xinwen and Jeon Jingwu had both wanted to send their children to the headquarters but the old master didn't agree and made them hone their skills in the branches.

It was not until Jeon Jeongguk returned to China and took over the entire headquarters that the first and second households became very dissatisfied with him.

Later, the old master did mention that Jeon Jiaci and Jeon Jiawei could enter the headquarters and arrange important positions to help Jeon Jeongguk manage the company. However, the choices were obvious between going to the headquarters to take orders from Jeon Jeongguk and being the boss who had the final say in the branches.