131-140

After touring the exhibition hall, Bai Yinyue took her to get styled.

The focus of this poster was on the free spirit and resonant heart, so the makeup was also very simple. The clothes Bai Yinyue provided for her were from a domestic high-end casualwear brand, with a simple and elegant style.

Kim Lalisa's long braided hair was tied back with a deep green ribbon hanging behind her. After getting styled and going to stand in front of the gallery, her usual bright and striking beauty was toned down a bit, exuding a lazy and comfortable feeling.

Bai Yinyue probably didn't invite her here just to shoot posters, so Kim Lalisa casually walked around the gallery, looked around, and the photographer took a few shots before saying it was a wrap.

This was the most relaxing commercial Kim Lalisa had ever shot. Including styling time, it didn't even take over an hour total.

But she was quite satisfied with the final edits. Most were her side profile and back viewing the exhibits standing in front of a white wall. The long corridor seemed to extend endlessly, with her alone standing in the spacious exhibition hall, but not looking lonely at all. Her casual and free temperament blended with the art exhibition, giving the entire set of posters an artistic feel.

The focus of the art exhibition was on the paintings, so the photographer didn't shoot her face straight on, at most just a side profile, trying to complement without overshadowing. After all, her face was too much of a scene-stealer.

Kim Lalisa didn't care about any of that. She was also quite satisfied with this set of posters. After changing back into her own clothes, today's work was over.

As expected, Bai Yinyue invited her to dinner.

Kim Lalisa now understood clearly that shooting the posters was just an excuse. Wanting to have dinner with her was the real reason. She had to give it to this girl for coming up with the poster shoot excuse, she'd never seen an art exhibition needing a celebrity to advertise before.

Could she have noticed something? Kim Lalisa wondered to herself, becoming even more cautious. Her acting skills were utilized to the fullest extent, not revealing anything. When Bai Yinyue handed her the menu to order, Kim Lalisa deliberately ordered two dishes that differed from their tastes.

But Bai Yinyue seemed to just simply want to have a meal with her, not probing anything.

To prove her tastes differed from hers, Kim Lalisa painfully ate both dishes she'd never touched before. But her expression was natural, just like a regular meal. Bai Yinyue didn't notice anything strange from her either.

After adding some tea, Bai Yinyue asked with a smile, "What work plans does Ms. Kim have next?"

The confirmed four celebrity guests and initial promotions for "Instinctive Love" had already been announced, nothing to hide there. Kim Lalisa said, "I'm preparing to record a dating show abroad after the new year."

Bai Yinyue realized, "'Instinctive Love'?"

This girl was quite attentive to her indeed.

Kim Lalisa smiled and nodded, "Yes, I heard it's being recorded on an overseas island. If Ms. Bai is interested, you can check it out then. Variety shows are usually quite entertaining."

Bai Yinyue lowered her eyes and took a sip of tea, casually saying, "Isn't Ms. Kim dating Mr. Jeon?"

Here it comes!

Kim Lalisa righteously spewed nonsense, "We broke up already. I feel like a woman should focus on her career."

Bai Yinyue's eyes flashed as she gave a smile, "Ms. Kim is right." She paused, still a little worried as she asked, "Has Cheng Yaowen bothered you again?"